2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th March 2013, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KPSC KAS New Syllabus

The Karnataka Public Service Commission has conducted examination of KAS. The Paper will be conducted in two parts.

Now I am providing the syllabus of Main Examination of KPSC.

Syllabus
Paper 1 English
Comprehension of given passages
Precis writing
Usage
Vocabulary
Short Essay
Communication Skills

Paper 2 General Studies
Modern History of India and Indian Culture with special reference to the History
And Culture of Karnataka
Current events of State, National and International importance
Statistical Analysis, Graphs and Diagrams

Paper 3 General Studies
Indian Polity with special reference to Karnataka State
Indian Economy and Geography of India with Special reference to Karnataka
Economy and Karnataka Geography
The roll and impact of Science and Technology in the development of
Karnataka and India

Now I am attaching a file that provides full syllabus of the KAS examination of KPSC.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KPSC KAS Syllabus.pdf (419.9 KB, 271 views)
25th April 2013, 08:39 PM
shivakumar k pawar

k a s exam sylebus how to preper at book in chapter
22nd January 2015, 09:26 PM
asharani

pls send me prelims and main exam syllabus
9th September 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am searching for Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) exam new Syllabus for this exam preparation so will you plz provide me same here ???
9th September 2019, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) exam new Syllabus so on your demand I am providing same here :

Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) exam new Syllabus

Syllabus of the Written examination:

Preliminary Examination (Objective Type):

Paper-I:

(i) Current events of National and International importance.
(ii) Humanities History of India Emphasis shall be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on Indian national movement with special emphasis on Karnataka.
(iii) World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on Karnataka.
(iv) Indian Polity and economy, including the countrys political system, rural development, planning and economic reforms in India-sustainable development, poverty alleviation, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.,

PAPER II:

(i) Current events of State importance and important State Govt. programmes.
(ii) General Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology contemporary developments in science and technology, and their implications including matters of everyday observations and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline, general issues on Health, environmental ecology, biodiversity, and climate change- that do not require subject specialization.
(iii) General Mental Ability Comprehension, Logical reasoning and Analytical ability, Decision making, problem solving, Basic innumeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.,) and data interpretation ( charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., (class X / SSLC level).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in