2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th May 2016, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Kpo hcl

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the information about Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Services of HCL so will you please provide me the information??
17th May 2016, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kpo hcl

HCL’s Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO)services combine process, analytics, and domain knowledge to improve our customers’ top and bottom lines.

By providing insight-based business decision support using our innovative and domain-oriented approach, HCL helps companies develop a better understanding of their customers and their businesses.

Knowledge Process Outsourcing Services Include:

Data Analytics and Insights —

Addressing business problems across industries and domains to empower organizations with actionable insights through cutting-edge data analytics

-Customer Analytics

-Marketing Analytics

-Supply Chain Analytics

-Operations Analytics

-Patient Care Analytics

Market/Business Research —

Providing the right blend of strategy consulting and research services for accurate and succinct answers to customers’ most pressing business questions

-Consumer Insights/ Competitive Intelligence

-Industry Analysis

-Market Segmentation Studies

-Pricing Analytics

-Brand Analysis

-Survey Programming and Market Sizing

Global Reporting and Performance Management —

Providing efficient reporting and performance measurement across industries to achieve operational excellence and productivity

-Business and Financial Reporting

-Operational Performance Reporting and MIS

-Audit and Compliance Management

Data Management —
Efficient solutions and services for data integration, processing, storage, retrieval, and sharing for robust business reporting and analytics as required by various stakeholders

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in