2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2020, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: Kota University New Admission

Can you tell me where on official website of University of Kota will I get information about new admissions in Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) Program?
3rd June 2020, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kota University New Admission

To get information about new admissions in Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm) Program on official website of University of Kota follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of University of Kota

Under News/Events/Circulars on the mid of the home page, you will get the Admission Details

That page will look like this:

B.Pharm.

Qualifying Examination:

(A) B.Pharm. Fresh Admission (in I Sem.)

One must have passed 10+2 exam conducted by the respective state / central government authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 exam by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and/or Biology (PCB / PCMB) as optional subjects individually.
Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above exams.

(B) B.Pharm. Lateral Entry (to III Sem.):

One passed in D. Pharm. course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act may take admission in B. Pharm. third semester.

Qualifying Exam

Min. Marks required in Qualifying Exam to take Admission in B. Pharm. I Sem.:

(i) Qualifying exam passed from Rajasthan State or Bonafide Resident of Rajasthan:
General Category = 55%.
SC / ST / OBC / MBC = Min. Pass Marks

(ii) Qualifying exam passed from other state than Rajasthan or not a Bonafide Resident of Rajasthan:
All Categories = 60%.

Contact Detail:
University of Kota
Near Kabir Circle, MBS Marg,
Kota (Rajasthan) 324 005, India
Email: registrar@uok.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in