2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

KLE University Refund Policy

I took admission at KLE University for MCA program. I had submitted fee for 2 semesters in advance. Now I selected for job in bank for the post of clerk. I want to refund my fee of MCA. Is there any fee refund policy of the KLE University? Can I get the policy from the University admission department? Is there any application form for refund policy?
Similar Threads
Thread
PTET Fees Refund
Gitam Fee Refund
CUSAT Fee Refund
GA IRS Refund Number
WBJEE Fee Refund Process
GGSIPU Refund Policy
UCSB Barc Refund Schedule
VIT University Fee Refund
Mahamaya Technical University Fee Refund Policy
Fee Refund DAIICT
MBNA PPI Refund Ireland
Lovely Professional University Refund Policy
Mohanlal Sukhadia University BSTC Refund
WBJEE Fee Refund
RPET Counselling Fee Refund
NIT Kurukshetra Refund Rules
William Carey University Refund Schedule
LNMIIT Refund
MLSU fee refund
BCIT Course Refund
23rd August 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: KLE University Refund Policy

I am going to apply for admission in K.L.E. Academy of Higher Education & Research and searching for fee refund policy. Will you provide details about K.L.E. Academy of Higher Education & Research Refund Policy also tell in which refund will not be generated?
23rd August 2018, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: KLE University Refund Policy

KLE University (formerly known as KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research) in Belgaum is synonymous with quality education and services in the field of medical science.

Refund policy details:

Refund Policy :

K.L.E. Academy of Higher Education & Research, Belagavi wishes to inform its users that once an application form is submitted. The application fees is not refundable. ( No charge back option available )

In case of change of centre, candidate has to fill new application form and no amount will be refunded

Print-out due to error :

If order id is generated ensure from your bank account whether amount is deducted or not. If not deducted you can fill one more application form again. If amount is deducted please mail us your order id and your transaction detail and contact details to following e-mail id (itsection@kleuniversity.edu.in) so as to ensure or rectify the error of clarification of payment transaction.

If you fill more than one application by making different payment no amount will be refunded. University will not refund / charge back in any case i.e. duplicaiton of application and Bank transaction fail.

K.L.E. Academy of Higher Education & Research
Deemed to be University
JNMC Campus,
Nehru Nagar,
BELAGAVI - 590 010.
Karnataka, India

Phone.No : +918312444444
Fax No : +918312493777

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in