2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

KLE University PG CET

I am thinking to fill the application form of the KLE University Postgraduate All India Entrance Test so will you please tell me about from where I can get the syllabus of this exam? Also tell me from where I can download the last year question paper of the KLE University Postgraduate All India Entrance Test? Give me the link as soon as possible?
9th July 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: KLE University PG CET

Can you tell me important dates for KLE University All India Entrance Test (KLEU-AIET) 2018 for admission in PG courses in KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research, Belagavi?
9th July 2018, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KLE University PG CET

One is admitted to various courses in the constituent colleges of KLE University - KLE College of Pharmacy located at Belagavi, Hubli and Bengaluru, KLE Institute of Physiotherapy, Belagavi, KLE Institute of Nursing Science, Belagavi and KLE Shri BMK Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Belagavi on the basis of merit earned in the KLEU-All India Entrance Test (KLEU-AIET)

PG Courses: M.Pharm / MPT/ M.Sc. (Nursing)

Important Dates 2018
Date of Notification: 04th May 2018
Date of availability of Online Application Forms on the University Website: 05th May 2018
Last Date for Online Submission (Without Fine): 20th June 2018, by 04.00 pm
Last Date for Online Submission (With Fine): 05th July 2018 by 04.00 pm

Eligibility Criteria

As per the regulations of statutory bodies, the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate Courses shall be 50%. One should have passed qualifying exam from a board recognized by the MHRD, Govt. of India:

M.Pharm: (i) Aggregate of 55% marks obtained in Bachelors in Pharmacy or equivalent degree (ii) 5% relaxation in Minimum eligibility criteria for one belonging to reserved category
M.P.T: 50% and above aggregate marks in BPT from a recognised University
M.Sc. (Nursing): (i) 55% and above aggregate marks in B.Sc. (Nursing) Basic / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing); (ii) Be a registered Nurse; (iii)Possess at least one year of experience; (iv) Be Physically fit (Certificate to be issued by Registered Medical Practitioner)

Exam Pattern
The KLEU AIET Entrance Exam will be through offline mode. The medium of the question paper is English

200 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the question paper. 50 questions will be asked from each as Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology that is followed by 10+2 level syllabus.

One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking. The duration of the exam is 3 hours
Physics - 50 Questions
Chemistry - 50 Questions
Biology - 50 Questions
Zoology - 50 Questions

Reservation
Management Category seats for NRI & Foreign candidates 15%
KTC Category (Children of Teaching Faculty of KLE University) 2.5%
BRD Category (Students hailing from educationally backward Belagavi Revenue Division)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in