2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

19th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: KLE University MBBS Entrance

I want to know the Entrance Exam for admission in MBBS in KLE University so will you please tell me?
19th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: KLE University MBBS Entrance

The KLE University take admission in MBBS course through NEET Exam scores.

MBBS Admission-

Eligibility

Higher Secondary Certificate examination PUC II/HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) or any other equivalent to10+2/HSC examination of any recognized Board/University from any School/College studied in India/Abroad after 12 Years of Study.

The candidate should have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually and must have obtained at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together in the qualifying examination i.e. PUC II/10+2/HSC or equivalent.

The candidate should have also secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together at KLEU-UGAIET Exam.

The candidates should complete 17 years of age.

Admission Process-

Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET Exam.

Reservation Criteria-

15% seats are reserved for management category including NRI and foreign candidates.

2.5% seats are reserved for children of faculty of KLE university

7.5% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to backward Belagavi Revenue Division (BRD Category) consisting of districts of Belagavi and their parents should be permanent residents of minimum 10 years and candidate should have done at least 10 years of schooling from any of the Belagavi district.

Application process-

Candidates can register themselves through the online application process and submit completed forms along with the prescribed application fee of Rs.2200/-

Contact-

K.L.E. Academy of Higher Education & Research
Deemed to be University
JNMC Campus,
Nehru Nagar,
BELAGAVI - 590 010.
Karnataka, India

Phone.No : +918312444444
Fax No : +918312493777

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in