2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

King Saud University Psychiatry

I want to apply for faculty post at King Saud University Department of Psychiatry. Is there any faculty post vacant in this department? If yes then please tell me how I can apply for this pots? Also provide tell me list of documents required for apply at this post?
Similar Threads
Thread
Is King Saud University Free
King Saud University Symposium
King Saud Bin University
King Saud university KSA
King Saud University PhD admission
King Saud University Muzahimiyah
King Saud University KSU
King Saud University Al Kharj
King Saud University (KSU) in Riyadh
King Saud University Ayat
King Saud University Scholarships-13
King Saud University London
King Saud University CS
King Saud University Translation
King Saud University PO Box 2454
King Saud University EE
King Saud University Photos
King Saud University Rossa
King Saud University Scholarships 15
King Saud University Fee Structure
11th August 2018, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: King Saud University Psychiatry

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Adult Psychiatry Unit of the King Saud University ?
11th August 2018, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: King Saud University Psychiatry

As you Asking for the Information About the Adult Psychiatry Unit of the King Saud University the Information is given below

Adult Psychiatry Unit at King Khalid University Hospital provides a wide range of services to adult and geriatric patients, including comprehensive psychiatric evaluations, individual psychotherapy, medication management, coordination with primary care physicians, consultations to other providers, and referrals for hospitalization.

VISION
The vision of the Adult Psychiatry Unit is to become a leading academic and clinical unit in providing exceptional clinical care, conducting research, managing advance mental health issues, alleviating the burden of stigma and training outstanding clinicians.

MISSION
The Adult Psychiatry Unit of King Khalid University Hospital is committed in providing the utmost level of care to clients, conducting research that meets ethical standards, and educating the future leaders in the field of psychiatry.

CLINICAL SERVICES

Inpatient Department
We are equipped and secured with eleven-bed (11) male wards and twelve-bed (12) female wards with future plan of expanding or opening an open ward. This unit is run by 3 to 4 Adult Psychiatry Inpatient Teams [APIT], where each team is headed by a Psychiatric Consultant, and consists of a Multidisciplinary Team.

Outpatient Clinic
We offer an Assessment Clinic for new patients, and a regular Follow-up Clinic for stable patients and recently discharged patients from either inpatients or emergency department patients.

For more Information you may Contact to the King Saud University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
King Saud University
Address: King Saud University, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in