2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

King Saud university clinical nutrition

hey, My sister is thinking to apply for the Clinical Nutrition Program of the King Saud university. but she is looking for the syllabus of it, will you please give me the link to download the syllabus of the Clinical Nutrition Program of the King Saud university? also give me the fee of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
King Saud University Area
King Saud University Symposium
King Saud University Tuition
King Saud University Project
King Saud Bin University
King Saud University Psychiatry
King Saud university KSA
King Saud University Curriculum
King Saud University Physics
King Saud University Muzahimiyah
King Saud University KSU
King Saud University Al Kharj
King Saud University Ayat
King Saud University London
King Saud University CS
King Saud University Petroleum
King Saud University Translation
King Saud University PO Box 2454
King Saud University EE
King Saud University Events
30th May 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: King Saud university clinical nutrition

I am interested in the field of Nutrition and planning to join King Saud University for doing Clinical Nutrition courses. Will you please provide me List of some King Saud University Clinical Nutrition program available also provide university address and contact details?
30th May 2018, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: King Saud university clinical nutrition

King Saud University is a public university in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, founded in 1957 by King Saud bin Abdulaziz as Riyadh University, as the first university in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

List of some King Saud University Clinical Nutrition program available:

Course No. and abbrev: CHS 214 Course title: Principles of clinical nutrition
Credit hours: 3 (3+0) Level: 4
Contact hours: 3 Course prerequisites: CLS 221

Course Description:
Definition of clinical nutrition. Study of the basic composition of protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and essential minerals. Highlight the basic digestion process of foods, their absorption and basic metabolism within the body. In addition, study of study these nutrients in relation with human growth and development and keeping it healthy including dental health, and highlight the main diseases related to deficiency of these nutrients. This course covers also the definition of the balance complete diet and the body requirements of nutrients.

Course No. and abbrev: CHS 215 Course title: Human Physiology
Credit hours: 3 (2+1) Level: 4
Contact hours: 5 Course prerequisites: CLS 221
Course Description:
The purpose of this course is to study the basics of physiology that aid in the applying of clinical nutrition. The course covers the functions of various systems and organs in the body and studies the cell, tissues, blood vessels, the digestive system, the endocrine system and the nervous system. This will help students to understand the abnormal changes in tissue and organs in several diseased states.

Course No. and abbrev: CHS 225 Course title: Computer application in health care
Credit hours: 3 (2+1) Level: 4
Contact hours: 5 Course prerequisites: CHS 221
Course Description:
To introduce students to basic applications software. The course will cover many of the basic skills that student will use everyday. By the end of the course a student will be familiar with tools and information needed to use operating systems and application software.

King Saud University
King Khalid Rd, King Saud University, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 11 467 0000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in