2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd March 2016, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kiit University BDS

As you wants to do BDS from the Kiit University let me tell you that the BDS is offered by the The Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences of the KIIT university

The Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences is the dental school of the KIIT University. It is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. This institute gained permission in 2007 from Dental Council of India to start the BDS courses in dental stream.

The BDS Admission details are as follow :

Eligibility

10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for general category candidates and 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for SC/ST Candidates.

Entrance examination

Admission to the BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) course is through KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE), an All India Entrance Examination conducted by KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.

for more details you may contact to the Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences the contact details are as follow :

contact details :

The Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences
Address: Campus 15 Rd, Chandaka Industrial Estate, K I I T University, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in