2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Khatkhati CRPF Camp

I recently joined the CPRF and want to know about the camp of the CPRF. Will you please tell me is there any CPRF camp located in the Khatkhati if yes please provide me the contact address and phone numbers of the CPRF camp located in the Khatkhati?
Similar Threads
Thread
GC CRPF Khatkhati
Mokama CRPF Camp
Guwahati CRPF Camp
Zion's Camp SVU
CRPF Camp LKO
Tripura CRPF Camp
Jharkhand CRPF Camp
CRPF Camp Ghaziabad
SMU Kingsway Camp
Gurgaon CRPF Camp
MBA LEGO Camp
CRPF Camp Talegaon Pune
Durgapur CRPF Camp
PMP Boot Camp Course
MBA Rifle Camp
MBA Dodgeball Camp
MBA Day Camp
Khatkhati CRPF
NCC Camp IIT Kharagpur
Nss Camp Ptu
25th February 2016, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: Khatkhati CRPF Camp

I would like to know the details of the camp which was held at the Khatkhati camp for the Central Reserve Police force?
25th February 2016, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Khatkhati CRPF Camp

Passing out cum attestation parade of newly recruited /constables of CRPF was held on July 16 at additional training centre, group centre, CRPF, Khatkhati, Karbianglong (Assam).

D.K. Pathak, IPS, ADG, headquarters and training, CRPF took the salute as he was the chief guest.
After reviewing the parade, he congratulated all the 681 recruits for successfully completing 44 weeks of rigorous training at additional training centre.

The newly recruited constables hailed from different nooks and corners of the 18 states. The largest representation was from West Bangal and Rajasthan i.e. 89 and 91 recruits/constables respectively.

The other states mainly included were Assam, Manipur, Bihar, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Tripura, Nagaland, Hariyana, Punjab and Andhra Pradesh.

The parade was commanded under Ankur Srivastava, A/C of additional training centre, Khatkhati.

The following recruit/constables were awarded trophies for their exceptional performance during the training:

115000242 CT/GD Sudhir Singh Parmar for best all round,

115193326 CT/GD Manish Kumar for best in indoor,

115150797 CT/GD Surjit Singh for best in outdoor and

115052047 CT/GD Uday Kumar BS for best in firing.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in