2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Key For SSC JE

I am solving the previous year question paper of the SSC Junior Engineer (JE) exam. I need the answer key to check my answer. Can you give me SSC Junior Engineer (JE) exam answer keys of the previous year question paper so I can match my answer.
9th May 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Key For SSC JE

Hi buddy I have write Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Junior Engineer exam and now looking for its exam Answer Key to do estimation of my result so will you plz provide me same ??
9th May 2018, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Key For SSC JE

As you want here I am telling process to do get Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Junior Engineer exam answer key :

Go on Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official website

Click on answer key option given on the top side

By click there you will land on answer key page which look like this image

As on 26.4.2018 following exam answer key info avail there

Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department Examination 2017 - Uploading of final Answer Keys along with Question Papers(s)

Extension Tentative Answer Key - Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination(Tier-I), 2017
Tentative Answer key for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination(Tier-I), 2017
Tentative Answer key for Selection Posts under Phase-V/2017 in respect of Re-Examination conducted on 13-04-2018 for one Centre of SSC (NR)
Tentative Answer keys for Combined Graduate Level Examination(Tier-II), 2017
Final answer key for Phase-III(B)/2016 Selection Posts
Tentative Answer keys for Selection Posts under Phase-V/2017
Recruitment of Sub - Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination 2017 - Uploading of Final Answer Keys of Paper - II alongwith Question Paper(s)
Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination - 2017, Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys
Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination, 2016 (Paper-I) - uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers
Recruitment of Combined Graduate Level Examination - 2017 (Tier-1) - Uploading of Revised Final Answer keys alongwith Question Papers(s)
Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 (Paper-II)
Constables (Executive) - Male and Female in Delhi Police - 2016 Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys
Recruitment of Stenographers (Grade 'C' & 'D') Examination, 2017 (Paper-I) - uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers - reg
Combined Recruitment of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-1) Examination, 2017-Uploading of final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers(s)
Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department Examination 2017-Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys
Tentative Answer keys for Selection Posts under Phase - IV/2017
Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Re-examination, 2016-Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys
Final Answer Key of Selection Post Phase-III(A)/2016 Examination held on 26.03.2017
Stenographers Grade 'C' & 'D' Examination 2017 - Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys
Final Answer Key - Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 (Paper-I)
Tentative answer key for Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2017
Final Answer Key - Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2017 (Paper-I)
Tentative Answer key - Recruitment of Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF Examination 2017 (Paper - I)
Final Answer Key - Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2017 (Paper-I)
Tentative Answer key - Selection Posts for Graduate and above level posts examination in Computer Based Mode held on 16.07.2017
Uploading of Answer Key - Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2017 held on 15.06.2017.
Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2016 (Tier - I) - Uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Paper (s)
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, 2016 (Tier-I) - Uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Paper(s).
Answer Key challenge for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2016 (Tier-I)
Answer Key challenge for Selection Posts held on 26-03-2017
Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL)(Tier-I) Examination, 2016 - Tentative Answer Key
Answer Key challenge - CGLE (Tier-II) Examination 2016
Stenographer Grade 'C' & 'D' Examination 2016 - Uploading of Answer Keys and OMR Answer Sheets
Answer Key Challenge- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Examination 2016(Paper II)
Answer Key challenge- Steno 'C' and 'D' Examination 2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in