2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2013, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Kerala University Phone Number Enquiry

: Following is list of colleges which are affiliated by Kerala University and offer B.Sc. Maths course:

BishopMooreCollege, Mavelikkara
Christian College,Chengannur
Milad-e-sherif MemorialCollege, Kayamkulam
N.S.S.College,Cherthala
SanathanaDharmaCollege, Alappuzha
St. Joseph's College for Women, Alappuzha
T.K.Madhava MemorialCollege, Nangiarkulangara
SreeAyyappaCollege, Thiruvanvandoor
DevaswomBoard College,Sasthamcottah
Fathima Matha NationalCollege, Kollam
Govt.College(BabyJohn Memorial), Chavara
N.S.S College, Nilamel
SreeNarayanaCollege, Chathannur
Sree Narayana College, Kollam
Sree Narayana College for Women, Kollam
Sree Narayana College, Punalur
St.Gregorious College, Pulamon, Kottarakkara
St.John's College, Anchal
St.Stephen's College, Pathanapuram
T.K.M.College of Arts and Science, Kollam
Sree Vidhyadhiraja College of Arts & Science, Karunagappally
N.S.S.College, Pandalam
AllSaint'sCollege, Thiruvananthapuram
Christian College, Kattakkada25. Govt.College for Women,Thiruvananthapuram
Iqbal College, Peringamala
H.H.M.S.P.B.N.S.S.College for Women,Neeramankara
Mahatma Gandhi College, Thiruvananthapuram
Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram
Sree Narayana College, Chempazhanthy
Sree Narayana College, Sivagiri, Varkala
St. Xavier's College, Thumba, TVPM
UniversityCollege, Thiruvananthapuram
V.T.M.N.S.S.College, Dhanuvachapuram
K.N.M Govt. Arts & Science College, Kanjiramkulam

Address:
Kerala University
Palayam, University Post,
Thiruvananthapuram- 695034.
Tel : +91-471-2308844
19th January 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipika Panjaas View Post
Give me list of colleges which are affiliated by Kerala University and offer B.Sc. Maths course? also give me phone number of University of Kerala.
I attend first year MCOM exam.and second year assingnment...but i not attend second year exam...sir what can i do.......complete my mcom degree...pls let me inform me
4th December 2019, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the phone number for Enquiry office of University of Kerala? Also tell me about Schools offered by University of Kerala?
4th December 2019, 07:44 AM
Super Moderator

One of the first 16 Universities in India, the University of Kerala was founded as the University of Travancore in the erstwhile princely state of Travancore in 1937.

Its vision is to have institutional autonomy and academic freedom; to have strong but impartial public governance; to be campus rooted but internationally oriented; to be knowledge based and student centred and to be research driven and learning focused.

It also aims to be quality and cost conscious but socially responsible; to be technologically sophisticated but community dependent; to be professionally attuned but humanly sensitive and above all and to be publicly accountable and socially committed

Enquiry Numbers:
+91-471-2386228, +91-471-2305840 (16 Lines)

Schools Offered

School of Business Management and Legal Studies

DIRECTOR : Dr. C. Ganesh Professor, Department of Commerce, Kariavattom ganesh_menon@yahoo.co.in +91-471-2412179, +91-9387802520
DEPARTMENTS UNDER THIS SCHOOL : Department of Commerce Department of Law Institute of Management in Kerala

School of Communication & Library Science
DIRECTOR : Dr. Lalmohan P. Assistant Professor, Dept. of Communication and Journalism, University of Kerala
DEPARTMENTS UNDER THIS SCHOOL : Department of Communication and Journalism Department of Library and Information Science

School of Distance Education
DIRECTOR : Dr. R. Vasanthagopal Professor and Director director.ide@gmail.com +91-9895018010
DEPARTMENTS UNDER THIS SCHOOL : School of Distance Education

School of Earth System Sciences
DIRECTOR : Dr. V. Salom Gnana Thanga Professor, Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Kerala salom@keralauniversity.ac.in 9447220009
DEPARTMENTS UNDER THIS SCHOOL : Department of Geology Department of Environmental Sciences

School of English & Foreign Languages
DIRECTOR : Dr. B. Hariharan Professor, Institute of English harirang@gmail.com +91-471-2386325, +91-9446203008
DEPARTMENTS UNDER THIS SCHOOL : Department of Arabic Department of Russian Institute of English Department of German

School of Fine Arts
DIRECTOR : -Details Not Available-
DEPARTMENTS UNDER THIS SCHOOL : Department of Music

School of Indian Languages
DIRECTOR : Dr. S. Kunjamma Associate Professor, Dept. of Linguistics, University of Kerala drskunjamma@yahoo.co.in +91-471-2308469, +91-9400514982
DEPARTMENTS UNDER THIS SCHOOL : Oriental Research Institute and Manuscripts Library Department of Hindi Department of Linguistics Department of Malayalam Department of Sanskrit Department of Tamil

School of Life Sciences
DIRECTOR : Dr. P. M. Radhamany Professor, Department of Botany, University of Kerala radhamany_m@rediffmail.com 9446215095
DEPARTMENTS UNDER THIS SCHOOL : Department of Aquatic Biology and Fisheries Department of Botany Department of Biotechnology Department of Zoology Department of Biochemistry Department of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology

School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
DIRECTOR : Dr. T. S. Anirudhan Professor, Dept. of Chemistry
DEPARTMENTS UNDER THIS SCHOOL : Department of Demography Department of Physics Department of Mathematics Department of Statistics Department of Chemistry

School of Social Sciences
DIRECTOR : Dr. A. K. Prasad Associate Professor, Dept. of Economics, University of Kerala akprasad95@gmail.com +91-471-2308309, +91-9495629580
DEPARTMENTS UNDER THIS SCHOOL : Department of Archaeology Department of Economics Department of Psychology Department of Sociology Department of History Department of Islamic Studies Department of Political Science Department of Philosophy Department of Education

School of Technology
DIRECTOR : Dr. Manoj Changat Prof. & Head Dept. of Futures studies
DEPARTMENTS UNDER THIS SCHOOL : Department of Computer Science Department of Future Studies Department of Opto Electronics Department of Computational Biology and Bioinformatics

Contact Detail:
University of Kerala
Senate House Campus, Palayam
Thiruvananthapuram - 34
Kerala, India
Telephone : +91-471-2305994,
Fax : +91-471 2307158
E-mail : ku.release@gmail.com
Public Relations : +91-471-2305738

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in