2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd October 2012, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Kerala University Online Registration

You want path of online admission form for admission in Kerala University so before apply you should have to registration your self on official website of university. After registration you should have to login using Login Id and Password which you use during registration. After login you can apply online for any course but right not all courses admission process is already over but for next academic year whenever you will online apply then you should have to follow given instruction.
10th December 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply online for UG course at Kerala University, but I do not have information about it. So here can you provide me information about the UG course and admission date?
10th December 2015, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

As per your request here I am providing you information about the UG course at Kerala University and admission date.

Sorry to sat that, but admission has been closed, but here I ma providing you information about the courses as you want.

B.Sc.(Maths.)
( Course Category: Graduation in Science )
Qualification/Eligibility : Applicants should have Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the state or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent thereto with Mathematics as one of the subjects under science group.

B.Sc Physics
( Course Category: Graduation in Science )
Qualification/Eligibility : Applicants should have Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the state or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent thereto with Physics as one of the subjects under science group.

B.A Economics
( Course Category: Graduation in Arts )
Qualification/Eligibility : Applicants should have Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the State or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent thereto.

B.A History
Qualification/Eligibility : Applicants should have Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the State or an Examination accepted by the University as equivalent thereto.

B.A Islamic History

For more information, please contact;

Address
:
University of Kerala
University in Thiruvananthapuram, India
Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695034
Phone: 0471 230 5994

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in