2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th February 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Kerala University Of Calicut

Hello sir, I want to know about the Kerala University of Claicut? Please provide me some basic detail of Kerala University Of Calicut?
15th February 2016, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kerala University Of Calicut

University Of Calicut was established in the year 1968. The University of Calicut is the largest University in Kerala .it is the second university to be set up in Kerala. The University aims to nurture excellence in education and research.

University Of Calicut has School of Distance Education and Academic Staff College, Educational and Multimedia Research Centre, Computer Centre, and the University Library.

Departments of University Of Calicut:
Arabic, Botany, Biotechnology, Centre for Women Studies, Chemistry, Commerce & Management Studies, Computer Science, Education, English, Hindi, History, West Asian Studies, Mass Communication & Journalism, Life Science, Library and Information Science, Life Long Learning & Extension, Malayalam and Kerala Studies, Mathematics, Nano Science & Technology, Philosophy, Physics, Physical Education, Psychology, Russian & Centre for Comparative Literature, Sanskrit, School of Folklore Studies, Statistics, and Zoology.

University Of Calicut offers various courses:

M.Phil / Ph.D
Master Degree Courses
Bachelor Degree Courses
PG Diploma / Diploma
Certificate Courses
Cost Based Courses

Affiliated colleges to the university of Calicut

Here I’m attaching PDF format of affiliated colleges to the University of Claicut:

Address:
University Of Calicut,
Malappuram (District), PIN 673 635
Calicut University PO, Kerala, India,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Affiliated colleges to the university of Calicut.pdf (848.5 KB, 173 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in