2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

KEA PGCET option entry

I heard that the Karnataka Examination Authority Bangalore will commence the online option entry process and the online counseling for M.E through the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) so will you please tell me is this information true or not? Also tell me about the about the contact details of the Karnataka Examination Authority Bangalore?
Similar Threads
Thread
UG CET Dummy Option Entry
AP EAMCET option entry dates
DCET option entry schedule
MBA option entry
SBI PO Payment Option
ICET Option Entry Form
AP EAMCET Option Entry Form
Tax saving option
Dummy Option Entry KCET
Kea PGCET Online Option Entry
CET Online Option Entry
Karnataka PGCET Online Option Entry
Job Option After B Pharmacy
After B.Sc Physics MBA is right option or not
CET Dummy Option Entry
KEA CET Option Entry Schedule
BBA OR B.Com Better Career Option
Online application form of Karnataka PGCET to get admission in PGCET
After BCA Better Option except MCA
BSc is better option than B.E or Not
16th July 2018, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: KEA PGCET option entry

I want to know the Option Entry in Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test PGCET Exam of KEA so can you tell me?
16th July 2018, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: KEA PGCET option entry

Entry of options by the candidates will begin only after the receipt of seat matrix from the Government.

The candidate who will be eligible after verification will only be considered for entry of options.

The candidate may enter the course/college of his choice from among the seats available which are displayed at the time of entry of options i.e., college wise, category wise and course wise, discipline-wise.

The candidate will be allowed to enter all the options in the discipline to which he/she is eligible.

The candidate will enter the options for all the discipline at once. If the candidate is eligible for multiple disciplines i.e., both for MBA and MCA or MBA and M.E. / M.Tech or M.Tech and MCA, options can be exercised for all the discipline in the same entry form.

The candidate has to first select the Discipline in the option entry form.

Upon selection of a discipline, the entry form displays the list of colleges in case of MBA, 2nd-year Lateral Entry MCA and first year MCA courses.

In case of M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch discipline, the entry form displays the list of colleges with their courses.

The candidate has to enter the priority number in front of the displayed college/course to which they are eligible and interested.

Contact-

KEA
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560012.
Phone : 080 - 23460460
Fax : 080 - 23461576
e-mail: keauthority-ka@nic.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in