2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

KEA PGCET Mock

I applied for the PGCET entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) to get into the M.Arch course. I want to get the PGCET Mock Allotment Results. Please forward me PGCET Mock Allotment Results published by the KEA?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mock Test for CA CPT
Mock Test For SBI PO
MBA mock round
OU PGECET Mock Counselling
MBA Rendezvous Mock CAT
Mock Counselling For MBA
WB TET Mock
SAT Mock Test
GRE mock test
Mock Test IIT KGP
JEE Mock Test
Mock Test For MBA CET
MBA Mock Interview
MAH MBA CET Mock test
Mock LSAT
Mock MP PET results
Mp Pet Mock Counselling
Online application form of Karnataka PGCET to get admission in PGCET
CAT Mock Test
CET MBA mock papers
16th September 2019, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: KEA PGCET Mock

Hi buddy here I am looking for KEA PGCET Computer Science and Engineering Mock test paper to do preparation of this exam so will you plz give me same here ??
16th September 2019, 08:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KEA PGCET Mock

As you want here I am giving bellow KEA PGCET Computer Science and Engineering Mock test paper on your demand:

KEA PGCET Computer Science and Engineering Mock test paper

Syllabus

Engineering Mathematics: Mathematical Logic: Propositional Logic, First Order Logic.

Probability: Conditional Probability, Mean, Median, Mode and Standard Deviation, Random Variables; Distributions; uniform, normal, exponential, Poisson, Binomial.

Set Theory & Algebra: Sets; Relations, Functions; Groups; Partial Orders; Lattice; Boolean algebra.

Combinatorics: Permutations; Combinations; Counting; Summation; generating functions; recurrence relations; asymptotic.

Data Structures and Algorithms : Notion of abstract data types, Stack, Queue, List, Set, String, Tree, Binary search tree, Heap, Graph;

Tree and graph traversals, connected components, Spanning trees, shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching; Design techniques (Greedy, Dynamic Programming, Divide-and-conquer);

Asymptotic analysis (best, worst, average case) of time and space, Upper and Lower bounds on the complexity of specific problems, NP-completeness.

Logic Design and Computer Organization : Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of Combinational and Sequential circuits; Number representation and Computer Arithmetic (fixed and floating point); Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and Data-path, hardwired and micro-programmed control, memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Serial communication interface, Instruction pipelining, Cache main and secondary storage.

Formal Languages and Automata Theory : Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Un-decidability;

System software : Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environment, Code generation, linking (static and dynamic);

Operating Systems : Classical concepts (concurrency, synchronization, deadlock), Processes, threads and Inter-process communication, CPU scheduling, Memory management, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.

Databases : Relational model (ER-model, relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control;

Computer networks : ISO / OSI stack, Data encoding and transmission, data link control, sliding window protocols, LAN architecture, LAN systems, Ethernet, Token ring, routing protocols, Packet switching, Network devices switches, gateways, TCP / UDP, application layer protocols and systems (http, smtp, dns, ftp), network security.

Web technologies : Three tier web based architectures; JSP, ASP, J2EE, .NEET systems; html, XML

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in