2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th March 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Kea mba

Hello sir I want to know about the entrance exam held by KEA for MBA program so please provide me suitable information about the same.
28th March 2016, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kea mba

Every year Karnataka PGCET is held for granting admissions into the MBA programmes offered by the colleges of Karnataka.

Eligibility for KEA Bangalore PGCET

1. For Full Time MBA courses:

A candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree (of a minimum duration of 3 years) examination or any equivalent examination and have scored an aggregate marks of 50% or more taken together in all the subjects in all the years of the Degree Examination is eligible for admission to the full time MBA courses.

This is 45% of marks for candidates belonging to the reserved categories SC, ST and Category-I of Karnataka candidates.

2. For Part Time MBA courses:

A candidate who has passed his/her Bachelor’s Degree examination or any equivalent examination and has obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in all the subjects

This should be 45% of marks in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and Category-I of Karnataka candidates.

Work experience for three years or more is required

Important dates of KEA Bangalore PGCET 2016

MBA Exam

The KEA MBA entrance examination is estimated to be held on the 9th of August 2016, from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm.

After the payment detail is ascertained from the Post office/SBM, the candidate will be allowed to download the admission ticket

Contact details

Karnataka Examinations Authority  
Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
Phone:080 2346 0460

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in