2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

KCET PG Counselling

What is the counseling date of KCET or Karnataka Common Entrance Test for PG Entrance Exam for this session? Tell me about the process of counseling of the KCET PG Entrance Exam? what documents I need to carry with me at the time of counseling?
Similar Threads
Thread
How Was KCET
Will There Be KCET In
When is KCET
Nbe kcet
About KCET
Kcet ug
Kcet mh
Kcet cse
Kcet mh
Kcet ceo
Kcet asr
KCET Age Limit
KCET Counselling Dates
Date of KCET Counselling
Kcet omr
KCET for Non Locals
KCET for MD/MS
KCET By NBE
Kcet dnb
KCET PGET Counselling
27th June 2018, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Re: KCET PG Counselling

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the KCET PG Counselling Will you Please Provide me the Counselling Date of the KCET Exam ?
27th June 2018, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KCET PG Counselling

Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is the counselling conducting authority of Karnataka PG Medical 2018 admission. The Counselling is Conducted on the Bases of NEET PG Scores The Dates to Apply for the Counselling is Passee Away the Dates Are
The additional mop-up round of counselling will be conducted on May 30, 2018.

The mop-up round of counselling was scheduled for May 16 and May 17, 2018 and was extended up to May 21, 2018.

Required Documents for the Counselling

Admit Card and Score Card issued by National Board of Examinations (NBE).
Registration form of Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018 with the payment receipt.

Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Ration Card).

Two passport size photographs which should be same as uploaded by the candidate during NEET PG 2018 registration form.

Secondary School Leaving Certificate for Date of Birth.

The year-wise detailed mark sheets of MBBS.

A certificate of Compulsory Rotating Internship.

Provisional internship completion certificate for candidates who will be completing their internship as on March 31, 2018.

An undertaking on Rs. 20 Stamp paper needs to be submitted for Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2018.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in