2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2014, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: KAS Preliminarily Application Date

Karnataka Administrative Services examination is conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) . Here I am giving you important dates to apply for KAS Preliminarily examination .

Important tentative dates:
Issue of forms : April 2014
Last Date for Online Registration: last week of May 2014
KAS Main Exam Expected Date: June 2014

Eligibility:
You have to pass a Bachelor's Degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age Limit
The minimum Age of the candidate must be 21 years and not more than 35 years.
SC/ST - 5 years relaxation
OBC - 3 years relaxation

Selection Procedure:

Preliminary Exam

Mains Exam

Interview

Syllabi for Preliminary Examination (objective type)

PAPER - I
(i) Current events of National and International importance.
(ii) Humanities – History of India – Emphasis shall be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on Indian national movement with special emphasis on Karnataka.
(iii) World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on Karnataka.
(iv) Indian polity and economy, including the country’s political system, rural development, planning and economic reforms in India-sustainable development, poverty alleviation, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.,

PAPER - II
(i) Current events of State importance and important State Government programmes.

(ii) General Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology-contemporary developments in science and technology and their implications including matters of everyday observations and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline general issues on Health, environmental ecology, biodiversity and climate change that do not require subject specialization.

(iii) General Mental Ability,- Comprehension, Logical reasoning and Analytical ability, Decision making, problem solving, Basic innumeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.,) and data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., (class X/SSLC level).”
24th March 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to know the date of application form of KAS Preliminarily exam of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission?
24th March 2015, 05:09 PM
Super Moderator

The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited applications for the KAS (Preliminary) Exam (J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination).

The KAS (Preliminary) Exam was conducted on October 12, 2014.

So you can try next time. Here I am providing you the details of this recruitment.

Vacancy details:

Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service: 33 posts
J&K Police (G) Service: 16 posts
J&K Accounts (G) Service: Two posts

Total Number of Post: 51 posts

Eligibility criteria:

The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state.

Bachelor's degree from a recognised university in India or equivalent degree of a recognised Indian University from foreign university declared by government in consultation with the commission

The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 35 years (in case of OM candidates).

Tentative Important dates:

Opening date for registration: May 2015
Closing date for registration: June 2015
Date of preliminary examination (In two Sessions): October 2015

Contact details

J&K Public Service Commission
Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180016 ‎

Map location

[MAP]J&K Public Service Commission[/MAP]

Tags
application

Quick Reply