2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Karunya University Careers

Hii sir, I completed my post graduation and now I wanted to start my Career as a lecturer in the karunya university please tell me is there any job vacancies are available in the university ?
2nd December 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I completed my post graduation and now I wanted to start my Career as a lecturer in the karunya university please tell me is there any job vacancies are available in the university ?
2nd December 2015, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Karunya University is a fully residential, Evangelical Christian University located in Coimbatore, India. Founded in the year 1986 .

At present there are the jobs vacancies that are as follow :

Associate Professor

B.E/ B. tech and M.E / M. tech in relevant subject with First class or equivalent either in B.E / B. tech or M.E / M. tech and Ph.D in appropriate discipline.

A minimum of 5 years experience in teaching and / research and / or industry.

Professor

A minimum of 10 years experience in teaching and / research and / or industry of which atleast 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor (or) a minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and / or research and / or industry.

Salaries and othewr facilities :
Based on 6th Pay Commission Scale + Present DA @ 100% + HRA @ 10%

Additional incentives for Ph. D candidates ranging from Rs.10,000/- to Rs 30,000/-

Employment Provident Fund, Gratuity, Encashment of earned leave, Group Mediclaim, Medical Facility in the campus, Sabbatical leave.

Financial assistance and special casual leave for paper presentation in National and International Conferences.

On campus schools for children (equity and CBSE).

Excellent ambience to carry out research and consultancy.

Wi-Fi internet, Bank with ATM, Post Office in the campus.

For more information please contact to the Karunya University the contact details are given below :
Contact details :
Karunya University
Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641114

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in