2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Karnataka State Law University Model Question Papers

Myself Vikas, I am student of LLB 1st semester in Karnataka state law university? I am doing my annual exam preparations? So I am perching for the Karnataka state law university LLB 1st semester model question papers? Can you please tell me from where I can download its model question papers?
Similar Threads
Thread
Karnataka State Open University BED Previous Year Question Papers
Karnataka State Open University Question Papers
Karnataka State Open University M.Com Question papers
Karnataka SSLC Board Model Question Papers
Karnataka State Law University Hubli LLB 1st semester last year question papers
Model Question Papers of Mechanical Diploma Karnataka
Karnataka State Open University BA Question Papers
PGCET Karnataka Model Question Papers
Karnataka State Law University Question Papers
Karnataka State Open University Mysore Question Papers
Karnataka DCET Model Question Papers
Karnataka State Open University Previous Year Question Papers
Karnataka state open university ba old question papers
MBA Question Papers Karnataka State Open University
Karnataka State Law University Past Question Papers
KSOU - Karnataka State Open University Question Papers
Karnataka state Open University MA previous year question papers
Karnataka State Open University Mysore MA Question Papers
Karnataka State Open University Diploma Model Question Papers
M.Ed Entrance Exam Question Papers of Karnataka State Open University
17th May 2018, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Karnataka state law university model question papers

Can you provide me the Syllabus for 3 years LL. B. Degree Course offered by Karnataka State Law University on which the question paper is based?
17th May 2018, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Karnataka state law university model question papers

The Syllabus for 3 years LL. B. Degree Course offered by Karnataka State Law University on which the question paper is based is as follows:

I SEMESTER:
COURSE I: CONTRACT-I: GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACTS

UNIT I

History Formation of Contract Agreement and Contract Definitions Classification - Offer and Acceptance Communication Revocation Essential elements Invitation to Offer Tenders.
Consideration Nudum Pactum - Essential elements Privity of Contract and of Consideration Exceptions Unlawful Consideration and its effect
Contractual Ability Electronic Documents as Web Pages Digital Certificates as Entry Passes Time and Place of Contract Secured Custody of Electronic Records.

UNIT II
Capacity to Contract Minors Agreements and its effects Persons of unsound mind Persons disqualified by Law.
Free Consent Coercion - Undue influence Misrepresentation Fraud Mistake Legality of Object Void Agreements Agreements against Public Policy Wagering Agreements Its exceptions Contingent Contracts.

UNIT III
Discharge of Contracts and its various Modes by performance Time and place of performance Performance of reciprocal promises - Appropriation of Payments Discharge by Agreement By operation of Law By frustration (Impossibility of Performance) By Breach (Anticipatory and Actual).

UNIT IV
Remedies for Breach of Contracts Damages Remoteness of damages Ascertainment of damages -Injunction When granted and when refused Restitution Specific performance when granted Quasi Contracts

UNIT V

The Specific Relief Act
Nature of Specific Relief Recovery of Possession of movable and immovable Property Specific performance when granted and not granted Who may obtain and against whom Discretionary remedy Power of Court to grant relief Rectification of instruments Cancellation Declaratory decrees Preventive relief Temporary injunctions Perpetual and Mandatory Injunctions.
Government as a contracting party: Constitutional provisions Government powers to contract Procedural requirements Kinds of Government Contracts, their usual clauses, performance of such contract, settlement of disputes and remedies.

Prescribed Books:
1. Avtar Singh- Law of Contracts
2. Avtar Singh- Specific Relief Act

Reference Books:
1. Pollock & Mulla- Indian Contract Act
2. P. S. Atiya- Introduction to the Law of Contract
3. G. C. Cheshire- Law of Contract
4. William Anson- Law of Contract
5. Henry Maine- Ancient Law

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in