2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th May 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Karnataka PGCET Books For Ece

Hii sir, I Completed Engineering in Electronic And Communication Engineering I Wants to give the Karnataka PGCET Exam Will you Please Provide me the Books for the Karnataka PGCET Exam ?
17th May 2018, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Karnataka PGCET Books For Ece

Karnataka PGCET is referred to as Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. This exam is organized for admission into 1st year full time/part time MBA/MCA/M.Arch/M.Tech/ME, part time M.Tech (QIP) & 2nd year of MCA programme.

Eligibility :

Qualification Criteria:

For MBA: Candidate must hold the 3 years of bachelors degree passed with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).

For MCA: Candidate should have the UG degree in any stream with Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Computer Programming, Business Mathematics and Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects with 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories.

For MCA Lateral Entry: Candidates must possess the bachelor degree in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) with mathematics at 10+2 or graduate level. Candidates have to score the minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam (45% in case of SC/ST candidates).

For M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch (Full Time/Part Time): Candidates should pass the qualifying exam in respective fields with 55% marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates).

Books for the Karnataka PGCET Exam

Karnataka PGCET Electronics
Karnataka PGCET Mechanical
KARNATAKA ME/M.TECH PGCET COMPUTER SCIENCE
KARNATAKA ME/M.TECH PGCET MECHANICAL ENGG
Karnataka PGCET Mechanical
KARNATAKA ME/M.TECH PGCET MECHANICAL ENGG
Karnataka PGCET M.E/M.TECH civil engineering
Karnataka pgcet vtu mba entrance exams sree padmashree publications
Study Material & Notes for Karnataka PGCET Mechanical By Chandresh Agrawal Classes

Tags
part time mba

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in