2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Kanpur University Model Paper

I am pursuing BBA from Kanpur University so she wants to get model question paper of BBA 2nd semester. Can you provide me related webpage where I can download BBA Model Question Paper and previous year question paper?

Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU), also known as Kanpur University, is a public state university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.

As you are asking for Kanpur University BA 1st year model question paper , so on your demand I am providing same here :

Kanpur University BA 1st year model question paper

University profile

Type State university

Established 9 February 1966

Chancellor Governor of Uttar Pradesh

Vice-Chancellor Neelima Gupta

Location Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Campus Urban

Affiliations UGC
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Kanpur University BA 1st year model question paper.pdf (141.4 KB, 195 views)

Last edited by sumit; 7th February 2020 at 12:07 PM.
Similar Threads
Thread
Ms University B com Model Question Paper
Bilaspur University Model Paper
CSJM University Kanpur LLB Entrance Exam Question Paper
MS University Question Paper Model
Nagpur University B.com Model paper
BCA Model Question Paper Annamalai University
Model Paper Of Allahabad University
Model Paper Of CCS University
Kakatiya University Sanskrit Model Paper
MK University Model Question Paper
Model paper of Sikkim Manipal University
MK University DDE Model Question Paper
Back Paper Result of Kanpur University
Tamil University Model Question Paper
Kanpur University Online Submission of Back Paper
MG University Model Question Paper
Model Question Paper For BBA In Annamalai University
Mysore University SET Physics Model paper
MBA Model Paper of MS University in Tirunelveli
Kanpur University Private Back Paper Admit Card
27th February 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Kanpur University Model Paper

Please provide me the previous year question paper for the Kanpur University for Management Accounting paper?
27th February 2016, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kanpur University Model Paper

Please find the previous year question paper for the Kanpur University for Management Accounting paper mentioned below:

MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (Maximum Marks: 50)
(Section-A)

Attempt both question (5 Marks each)

Q1:G.M.Papers Ltd.sells their goods on cash as well as on credit
The follwing particulars extracted from their books of account for the year 2006-07;
Rs.
Total Sales 1,50,000
Cash Sales 30,00,000
Sales Return 10,50,000
Total Debtors(31-3-2007) 13,50,000
Bills Receivable(31-3-2007) 3,00,000
Provision for doubtful debts(31-3-2007) 15,00,000
Total creditors(31-3-2007) 10,00,000
Calculate Average Collection period.

Q2:Calculate Break-even point from the following figures extracted from the boks of G.M. Papers Ltd:
2006(Rs.) 2007(Rs.)
Sales 10,00,000 15,00,000
Profit 1,00,000 2,00,000

(Section-B)

Attempt any 15 question (2 Marks each)

Q3: Write a short note on the following functions of Management Accounting.

Q4: Distinguish between analysis and interpretation.

Q5: What are the limitationa of ratio analysis ?

Q6: What is Cash Flow Statement ?

Q7: Clearly explain the importance of Fund Flow Statement.

Q8: What is break-even chart ?

Q9: What is cash budget ?

Q10:What are standard hours ?

Q11:Explain Material Mix Variance.

Q12:Calculate Lbour Rate Variance:
Hours Rate(Rs.)
Standard 10 2.00
Actual 15 1.50

Q13:Fin out margin of safety of Ultra Pack Ltd. from the following informations:
Rs.
Fixed Cost 3,60,000
Variable Cost 2,64,000
Sales 6,60,000
Units sold 660000.

Q14:Calculate operating cash from the following information:
Rs.
Net Profit 6,00,000
Creditors(as on 1-4-2006) 1,40,000
Creditors(as on 31-3-2007) 1,60,000

Q15:The balance of fixed assets of Usha Company Ltd. at cost at the end of 2006 and 2007 were Rs. 3,00,000 and Rs. 4.60,000 respectively.There is no information depreciation .Prepare fixed assets account.

Q16:If current ratio is 2.5 times and current liabilities are Rs. 1,00,000 calculte Current Assets.

Q17:Calculate current liabilities if current assets are Rs. 3,00,000 and current ratio is 3 times

Q18:Current ratio 3:1 ,Stock Rs.3,20,000 and Current Liabilities Rs. 6,00,000.Find out quick ratio.

Q19: Sales Rs. 2,00,000
Gross Loss Ratio 25%
Average Stock Rs. 50,000
Find out turnover ratio.
5th October 2019, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

here I am looking for Kanpur University BA 1st year model question paper , so would you plz let me know from where I can do download its question paper ??
10th October 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am searching for Kanpur University BA Economics Model Paper so would you plz let me know from where I can do downlaod its question paper ??
10th October 2019, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University also known as Kanpur University, is a public state university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.

As you are asking for Kanpur University BA Economics Model Paper so on your demand I am providing same here :

Kanpur University BA Economics Model Paper

University profile

Type State university

Established 9 February 1966

Chancellor Governor of Uttar Pradesh

Vice-Chancellor Neelima Gupta

Location Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Campus Urban

Affiliations UGC
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Kanpur University BA Economics Model Paper.pdf (141.4 KB, 51 views)
4th December 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus of B.Sc. – I Chemistry Program offered by Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur on which the question paper is based?
4th December 2019, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

The syllabus of B.Sc. – I Chemistry Program offered by Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur is as follows:

B.Sc. – I Chemistry (Paper-I)

Inorganic Chemistry :

Unit – I

I. Atomic Structure:
Idea of de-Broglie matter waves, Heisenberg uncertainty principle, atomic orbitals, Schrödinger wave equation, significance of Ψ and Ψ2, quantum numbers, radial and angular wave functions and probability distribution curves, shapes of s, p, d, orbitals, Aufbau and Pauli exclusion principles, Hund's multiplicity rule, Electronic configurations of the elements, effective nuclear charge.
II. Periodic Properties:
Atomic and ionic radii, ionization energy, electron affinity and electronegativity definition, methods of determination or evaluation, trends in periodic table and applications in predicting and explaining the chemical behaviour

Unit – II
III. Chemical Bonding:
(A) Covalent Bond – Valence bond theory and its limitations, directional characteristics of covalent bond, various types of hybridization and shapes of simple inorganic molecules and ions, valence shall electron pair repulsion (VSEPR) theory to NH3, H3O+, SF4, CIF3, ICl2 and H2O,MO theory, homonuclear and heteronuclear (CO and NO) diatomic molecules, multi center bonding in electron deficient molecules, bond strength and bond energy, percentage ionic character from dipole moment and electro-negativity difference.
(B) Ionic Solids – Ionic structures, radius ratio effect and coordination number, limitation of radius ratio rule, lattice defects, semiconductors, lattice energy and Born-Haber cycle, salvation energy and solubility of ionic solids, polarizing power and polarisability of ions, Fajan's rule, Metallic bond-free electron, valence bond and band theories.
(C) Weak Interactions – Hydrogen bonding, Vander Waals forces.

Unit – III
IV. s-Block Elements:
Comparative study, diagonal relationship, salient features of hydrides, solvation and complexation tendencies including their function in biosystems, an introduction to alkyls and aryls

V. Chemistry of Noble Gasses:
Chemical properties of the noble gases, chemistry of xenon, structure and bonding in xenon compounds.

Unit – IV
VI. p-Block Elements:
Comparative study (including diagonal relationship) of groups 13-17 elements, compounds like hydrides, oxides, oxyacids and halides of group 13-16, hydrides of boron-diborane and higher boranes, borazine, borohydrides, fullerenes, carbides, fluorocarbons, silicates (structural principle), tetrasulphur tetra nitride, basic properties of halogens, interhalogens and polyhalides.

Syllabus of B.Sc. – I Chemistry Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur

Last edited by sumit; 4th December 2019 at 01:13 PM.
4th January 2020, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

B.a 1st year hindi lenguage, English literature, education, 2020 model paper
13th March 2021, 06:57 PM
Reena Saini

BA I Hindi literature model paper

]Can you provide me the syllabus of BA I Hindi literature model paper offered by Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur on which the question paper is based?[/QUOTE]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in