2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2019, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Re: Kalyani University Science Instrumentation Center

I want to know the courses offered by the University Science Instrumentation Centre, Kalyani University so can you tell me?
2nd December 2019, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Kalyani University Science Instrumentation Center

The University Science Instrumentation Centre USIC was established in the year 1978 at Kalyani University by the University Grants Commission (UGC).

USIC of University of Kalyani was the only USIC in the Eastern region of the country, which had been upgraded to Level-III by the UGC.

The course was aimed at imparting a job-oriented training programme to Honours Graduates in Physical Sciences.

Programmes offered-

B. Tech. in "Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering"

B. Tech. in "Information Technology"

M. Tech. in “Communication Engineering”

Ph.D. in Engineering

Eligibility Criteria

For B. Tech. in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and in Information Technology

As per the Eligibility Criteria set by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board in respective year of examination.

For M. Tech. in Communication Engineering-

Eligibility: AICTE approved4 years B.E./B.Tech. degree in E.C.E./E.T.C./E.I.E./I.T.

For Ph.D. in Engineering

Eligibility: Master degree in concerned discipline.

Departmental Admission Test and Interview: -

Short listed candidates will have to appear for an Admission Test organized by the department and an Interview.

Marks obtained in the Admission Test out of 20 and in Interview out of 10 will be added to the marks obtained from academic records as above to compute the total marks of a candidate out of 100, based on which the final merit list will be prepared.

Contact

Kalyani University
Block C, University Of Kalyani, Nadia, Kalyani, West Bengal 741245
033 2582 8750

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in