2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2018, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: Kalyani University M.Sc Merit List

I applied for the University of Kalyani M.SC degree and searching for the merit list so I get to know my status. Will you please provide me file for the Kalyani University M.Sc Merit List so I get to know my status also provide list of M.SC specialization and eligibility for those?
2nd June 2018, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Kalyani University M.Sc Merit List

The University of Kalyani, established in 1960, is a state-government administered, affiliating and research university in Nadia district of West Bengal, India.

It offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels.

Please find the below attached file for the Kalyani University M.Sc Merit List:

Kalyani University M.Sc Merit List

M.SC specialization and eligibility:

M.Sc. in Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Physiology,Statistics, Zoology
(60-40% category applicable) Bachelor degree in Science with Honours in the respective subject from any UGC recognized University.

M.Sc. in Biochemistry
(60-40% category not applicable) B.Sc. (Hons) in Chemistry/ Biochemistry / Physiology / Zoology from any UGC recognized University.

M.Sc. in Biophysics
(60-40% category not applicable) B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics /Chemistry from any UGC recognized University.

M.Sc. in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
(60-40% category applicable) B.Sc. (Hons) in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology for 60% category and of the following subjects: Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Botany / Chemistry/ Physiology / Microbiology / Zoology / Biochemistry for 40% category.

M.Sc. in Geography
(60-40% category applicable) B.A. (Hons) or B.Sc. (Hons) in Geography from any UGC recognized University.

University of Kalyani
Kalyani,Nadia, West Bengal-741235,India
(033) 2582-8750 | (033) 2582-8378 (FAX)
kuhelpdesk@klyuniv.ac.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Kalyani University M.Sc Merit List.pdf (1.05 MB, 289 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in