2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th September 2015, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kalyan janta sahakari bank online

As you want to apply for online banking facility for janta sahakari bank online service , so here I am providing Application form for Internet Banking, you need to fill following type of info in this form

NET BANKING Retail) Yes, I wish to apply for Net Banking Facility Required : View / Transaction
E-mail ID: ________________________________________________Mo bile No.____________________
1. A/c to be linkedA/C No.____________________ Branch_______________ Operating Mode__________
2. A/c to be linked A/C No.____________________ Branch_______________Operating Mode__________
3. A/c to be linked A/C No.____________________ Branch_______________ Operating Mode__________

Janta sahakari bank Application form for Internet Banking

Some of instruction related to form Janta sahakari bank Internet Banking facility

1.IPIN (Internet BankingLogin Password) will be mailed to you at your address registered with the Bank.
2.TPIN i.e. Transaction PIN, will have to be collected from your Home Branch, after confirming your identity.
3.Please use IPIN to access Net Banking.
4.Mobile Number & e-mail ID is mandatory for Net Banking. Only one mobile no & one e-mail ID will be accepted.
5.All accounts attached (existing and to be opened in future) to a Customer ID will be automatically linked / provided access through Internet &
Mobile Banking.
6.Transactions facility will be allowed in Single Accounts and in case of joint accounts where operating instructions are Any One / Either or Survivor,
for accounts having other type of operating instructions only viewing facility will be allowed.
7.Internet access will be provided only to the First Holder in case of joint accounts.
8.Initially Default limit for individual transaction will be Rs. 50000/- and total Internet Banking transactions shall be Rs. 1,00,000/-for Funds Transfer
per day.(the cap of Rs.100000 may be revised in future)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in