2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Kalpavriksha IIT Indore

Hi I want to join Kalpvriksha coaching centre, Indore for the preparation of IIT JEE exam so is it best coaching institute for IIT JEE exam in Indore? Provide me the contact address, phone number and the map location of Kalpvriksha coaching centre?
Similar Threads
Thread
SAT-1 for IIM Indore
IIM Indore Cut Off-17
IIM Indore DD
FPM at IIM INDORE
MS in IIT Indore IIT Indore M Tech
BSE IIM Indore
IIM Indore WAT And PI
IIT Indore Distance Education IIT Indore EE
Distance From Indore Railway Station To IIM Indore
IES IPS Indore
MBA IMS Indore
Why IIM Indore
How Is IIT Indore
IIM Indore UG
IIM Indore MBA
IIM Indore PGP at UAE
IIM Indore MP
Indore Institute of Science & Technology, Tehsil Indore, Indore
Indore Institute of Technology & Management - Madhya Pradesh, Indore
Indore Christian College, Indore
26th June 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: Kalpavriksha IIT Indore

I want to join Kalpavriksha IIT Coaching Centre, Indore so can you please provide me the details of the Institute?
26th June 2018, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kalpavriksha IIT Indore

The Kalpavriksha is the best IIT-JEE tuitions in Indore that got the capability of adding the enhancement to every ones thought process and developing their self growth.

Kalpavriksha proudly term itself as the modern Gurukul for IIT-JEE coaching classes and training classes in indore.

They are dedicated to every students performance and work to help them stand over the peak.

Courses

Droppers
Induction
Impluse
Foundation Course

With the faculties having expertise in their respective core field, kalpvriksh believes in pushing students off their limits to define their future.

They are strictly follow their unique and most advanced training methodology to shape students future for achieving grand success and standing with them in all circumstances.

Their systematic & scientific teaching methodology helps students to gain knowledge; and inculcates positive attitude, self belief and high level of confidence, which is essentially required to qualify in any competitive exam and helps support to take the future to whole new level.

Contact-

Center 1

Kalpavriksha
Geeta Bhawan Campus : Head office : 12-C, Ratlam Kothi, Near Hotel Omni Palace, Indore M.P. +91-9893244227

Center 2

Kalpavriksha
Annapurna Campus Above Axis Bank, Usha Nagar Extn., Opp. Dusherra Maidan, Indore. M.P. , +91-7477237144

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in