2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Kalasalingam University-M.Tech Syllabus

I have taken admission in M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) programme from Kalasalingam University, now my M.Tech CSE classes start from next week, so before attending M.Tech CSE classes, I want to know University M.Tech CSE course syllabus, will you please provide Kalasalingam University BBA course syllabus???
Similar Threads
Thread
Kalasalingam University Syllabus For ECE
Phd In Kalasalingam University
Kalasalingam University Hostel
Conference in Kalasalingam University
Kalasalingam University Biotechnology Syllabus
Kalasalingam University ECE Symposium
Kalasalingam University B Arch
How to Reach Kalasalingam University
Kalasalingam University Contact No
Kalasalingam University Mechanical Syllabus
Kalasalingam University Engineering Cut Off
Kalasalingam University Fee Structure
Kalasalingam University Chennai
Kalasalingam University Cut Off Marks
Www Kalasalingam University Com
Where Is Kalasalingam University
Kalasalingam University IRC
ENIAC Kalasalingam University
Kalasalingam University Map
Kalasalingam university placements
14th April 2018, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: Kalasalingam University-M.Tech Syllabus

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Subject Statistical Methods And Queuing Theory of the Course M.Tech. in Transportation Engineering And Management of the
Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education ?
14th April 2018, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Kalasalingam University-M.Tech Syllabus

Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education, formerly Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering and Kalasalingam University, is an institute deemed to be university located in Krishnankoil near Madurai in Tamil Nadu, India.

The Syllabus of the Subject Statistical Methods And Queuing Theory of the Course M.Tech. in Transportation Engineering And Management of the Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education is given below

STATISTICAL METHODS AND QUEUING THEORY

UNIT I PROBABILITY AND RANDOM VARIABLES Probability Random variables Binomial, poisson, geometric, uniform, normal, exponential distributions Moments Moments generating functions and their properties Function of random variables.

UNIT II ESTIMATION THEORY Partial and multiple correlations Partial and multiple regressions Estimation of parameters using maximum likelihood estimator and method of moments.

UNIT III TESTING OF HYPOTHESIS Basic definitions of statistical hypothesis Tests based on normal, t, chi-square and F distributions for mean, variance and proportion.

UNIT IV DESIGN OF EXPERIMENTS

Analysis of variance One way and two way classifications Completely randomizeddesign Randomized block design Latin square design 22
factorial design.

UNIT V QUEUING THEORY

Single and multiple servers - Markovian Queuing models Customer impatience Queuing applications.

For more Information you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

M.Tech. in Transportation Engineering And Management of the
Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education

Contact Details
Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education
Address: Anand Nagar, Krishnankoil, Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu 626126
Phone: 04563 289 042

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in