2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th March 2016, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

Kakatiya University Degree Memo Download

Buddy will you please tell me from where I can download Kakatiya University Degree Memo form so that I can fill it easily?

On your demand buddy I would like to tell you that Kakatiya University did about issued the Degree Memo form for that I will get the information so that you can have idea about it.

Here I’m telling you process to get the form easily

Go to the official site of Kakatiya University
Site page will open at middle of the page
You can see section of notification
Click on that section a new page will open at
There you can get the information easily when ever issued by them

Kakatiya University notifications

At present I have only this latest information issued by the University

Sri Sammakka saralamma jathara 2016 - Declaration of Holiday on 20-02-2016,
Notification for the selection of Project fellow
Notification and Registration form of Research Methodology Course for Ph.D. Students(SC Category)
POSTPONEMENT OF INTERVIEWS SCHEDULED FROM 16th TO 18th DECEMBER, 2015
Applications are invited for temporary assignment of JRF/Project Fellow/Research Assistant position on DST sponsored project
Auction of the OId Used Answer Scripts, Un Used Question Papers Calling for Tenders – Terms and Conditions.
SCHEDULE FOR INTERVIEWS FOR THE TEMPORARY TEACHING POSITIONS ON CONTRACT/PART-TIME (HOURLY-PAYMENT-BASIS) IN ENGINEERING FOR UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING COLLEGES
M.Pharmacy/M.Tech/Pharm D (PB) admissions- 2015-16- Extension of date for submission of list of admitted candidates under Management quota
B.Ed. admissions-2015-16-Extension of date for submission of list of admitted candidates under Management Quota
B.Pharmacy/B.Tech. Admission-2015-16- Extension of date for submission of list of admitted candidates under management quota
MBA/MCA Admissions- 2015-16 -Extension of date for submission of list of admitted candidates under Management quota
permission to complete the teaching practice and submit project report also applear supplementary theory and practical examinations-2015 to complete B.Ed couse
applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as Project Fellow in the UGC SAP-II
KUPGCET-2015 M.Ed Vacancy Report for Spot on 05-12-2015
Two - Day Joint Seminar on "Compaines Act, 2013 New Standards for Corporate Governance" during 21 - 22nd December, 2015.
M.Pharmacy /M.Tech /Pharma. D (PB) Admissions for the academic year 2015-16
Guidelines to submit the list of admissions made into I year MBA / MCA courses Under management / Minority quota/ convener quota for the academic year 2015-16
B.Ed. Admissions 2015-2016
Guidelines to submit the list of admissions made into I year B.Pharmacy / B.Tech courses for the academic year 2015-16
Postponement of interviews scheduled on 05/11/2015 for the temporary teaching positions in University Engineering Colleges
Inter-Collegiate Tournaments Phase-II from 5th to 7th Nov 2015 & Fixtures for the year 2015-16
UG (Professional) & PG (Professional and Non- Professional) Courses - Request of ex-candidates to clear their back- logs in relaxation of time frame - Permission accorded
Notification for Engineering Faculty on Contractual Basis
Particulars of Affiliated College for Confirmation in e - Pass
Public Holiday Modification of General Holiday on the occasion of Bakrid on 25-09-2015 (Friday) instead of 24-09-2015.
The Yoga Centre is conducting a Five - day Yoga Therapy Camp during September 18 - 22, 2015,
Second Endowment Lecture in memory of Padmavibhushan Late Sri Kaloji Narayan Rao on 14 th September 2015
Celebrations of 125 th Birth Anniversary of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar
ADMISSIONS - Post-Graduate Courses-Filling up of 20% supernumerary seats under Management Quota in Non-Professional Post-Graduate Courses in aided and unaided colleges - Furnish details of filled in seats for the academic year 2015-2016.
Scholarships for students at MHRD National e-schoarship portal. Apply online
Telangana Academy for skill and Knowledge
ADMISSIONS - Transfer of Admissions to II and III years of Under Graduate (NP) Courses for the academic year 2015-16 - Extension of last date upto 14 th August, 2015
Almanac for Under - Graduate (NP) Courses for the academic year 2015-16
Admission Schedule (revised) for the I Year Under Graduate (NP) Courses for the academic year 2015-16
Almanacs for LL.B. (3 - YDC) II Semester, LL.B. (5 - YDC) (SFC) II & VI semesters and LL.M. (Regular / HRL) II semester courses for the academic year 2014 - 2015.
B.Ed. Course - Collection of Excess fee from the students of B.Ed. course
Meeting of the Principals of University and Affiliated (UG-NP) Colleges scheduled to be held on 30th June, 2015
Faculty of Social Sciences : Dates of Ph.d admissions date - wise
Submission of College particulars of University & Affiliated Colleges for confirmation in e-pass of Welfare Department, Government of Telangana for sanction of scholarships for the year 2014-15
Admission schedule for the Under - Graduate (NP) courses for the academic year 2015-16.
Adoption of Choice Based Credit System
particulars of affiliated college for e-Pass (circular / proforma)
Choice Based Credit System to be introduced in all the departments from the year -2015-16.
National Science Day- Dept of Zoology
Furnishing of information KU Website most urgent
Submission List of B.Ed candidates admitted under management quota extended with out late fee upto 19th January 2015, with late fee Rs. 5000 /- upto 31st January 2015
Kakatiya University Genaral Holidays for the year - 2015
BEd Admission guidelines 2014-15
BTech / BPharmacy Admission guidelines 2014-15
Pensioner's Life Certificate

Address:-
Kakatiya University
Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal, Hanamkonda, Telangana 506009

Phone:-
0870 243 9966

Last edited by sumit; 7th February 2020 at 04:08 PM.