2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th July 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: Kakatiya University BLISC Notification

Can you tell me where on the official website of Kakatiya University, Warangal will I get admission notification for Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences (BLISc) Program?
9th July 2018, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

Acquiring commanding heights in the field of Innovation, Knowledge dissemination, Cutting-edge Research, Competency building and Extension activities with Holistic approach for Societal needs is the mission of Kakatiya University, Warangal.

To get admission notification for Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences (BLISc) Program on the official website of Kakatiya University, Warangal follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Kakatiya University, Warangal

Click to Notifications on the mid of the home page, you will get the notification

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Kakatiya University
NH-563, Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Telangana 506009
0870 246 1467
3rd December 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me where on the official website of Kakatiya University will I get notification for admission in Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLISc) Program?
3rd December 2019, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

To get notification for admission in Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLISc) Program on the official website of Kakatiya University follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Kakatiya University

Click to “More” under “Notifications” on the mid of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Notification

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

TRANSFER OF ADMISSIONS & RE-ADMISSIONS - II and III years in Under-Graduate (NP) Courses for the academic year 2019-2020

Notification and Application Form For Research Associateship Under Csir Emeritus Scientist Scheme

The last date for application of Academic Consultants positions is extended to 03-06-2019 - Notification for the Academic Consultants on Purely Temporary Basis in Civil Engineering

Japanese Government [MEXT] Scholarship Programme 2020

TSICET PROPOSED SCHEDULE FOR 2019

Telangana State Biodiversity Board - "International Day for Bilological Diversity 2019" to be held on 22.05.2019

Notification for Project fellow

TSICET SCHEDULE FOR 2019

CAS guidelines as per 4 th amendment

CAS Application Form

TSICET PROPOSED SCHEDULE FOR 2019

The Coaching classes for Net - Examination of UGC, CSIR & TS - SET for Paper - I starts from 28-01-2019

University Grants Commission invites applications for the award of 1000 fellowships under the scheme of "Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority students" for the year 2018-19

Date of Extension for submission of applications for UGC & CSIR - NET in all the major subjects

B.P.Ed. Admissions - Guidelines to send the lists of B.P.Ed. admissions 2018-2019 and original certificates of the candidates admitted under Management/Minority quota for final scrutiny by the University

M.PHARMACY/M.TECH/PHARM.D (PB) ADMISSIONS – 2018 2019 – Verification of admissions made under 30% B-Category seats by the University - Guidelines to submit the admissions along with Original Certificates on or before 01-10-2018

B.Pharmacy/B.Tech Admissions - 2018-2019

Dept of Sociology & Social Work- UASC, 10-Day Research Methodology Course Notification.

UG (NP) Courses I year I Semester Change in the short term vacation - 2018-19
Opportunity for your college students to transform themselves in 50 days
B.Ed Admissions 2018 -19

Contact Detail:
Kakatiya University
Address: NH-563, Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Telangana 506009
Phone: 0870 246 1467

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in