2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Juet Youth Club Jyc

Please provide me the information of youth club of Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology (JUET) as I have recently joined Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology (JUET) for B.tech and now I also want to join the youth club of JUET???
Kindly reply ??
Similar Threads
Thread
JUET Jobs
Juet lrc
JUET Of
DCE Youth Soccer
JUET Air
MDU Zonal Youth Festival
SSC Youth Club
JUET Map
PTU Youth Festival
BARC Youth Center Bel Air
VTU Youth Fest
Youth Problems
DAIICT Youth Run
JUET Dequinox
Welcome JUET
Ksv University Youth Festival
Alumni Club Anna University Boat Club
Youth Film Institute
Don Bosco Youth Centre
Counseling Course for Youth in India
23rd April 2018, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: Juet Youth Club Jyc

I want to get the details of the JUET Youth Club (JYC) at Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology so can you provide me?
23rd April 2018, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Juet Youth Club Jyc

The J.U.E.T Youth club, was formed in 2004 at Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology. It is responsible for organizing various literary, cultural, sports and technical events every year.

JUET Youth CLUB is truly succeeded in achieving its goal by providing the students a platform for exercing their interests and managerial skills.

It is totally run by students under the able guidance of the faculty co-ordinators.

The JYC is divided into four sub-clubs or wings. Each wing is responsible for organizing and managing their own events.

The Literary Wing:

The Literary Wing organizes and manages all the literary activities, english plays and gives a platform to students to express their literary talents.

The Literary Wing also publishes university magazine (Vartika) and the alumni brochure (Atisrga) on an annual basis.

The Sports Wing :

The Sports Wing ensure that all the hunger for action is replenished.

The Sports Wing is responsible for organizing intra and inter university sports tournaments.

JUET Guna has been a host university for organizing Inter University sports meets of all the three Jaypee Universities.

The Cultural Wing :

The Cultural Wing provides an aggrandized platform to members to polish their hobbies of music , dance and dramatics.

The Cultural Wing perennially organizes mega events like Freshers, Cultural fest and musical nites.

The Arts & Events Management Wing :

The Arts and Events Management Wing sees to it that the artists of J.U.E.T are given a great platform to improve and polish their skills.

Besides organizing the events on fine arts the Wing has always been on the forefront of managing all the major events of JYC.

Contact

Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology
A-B Road, Raghogarh, Guna (M.P.) - 473226, INDIA

Phone : +91-7544-267051, 267310-314
Fax : +91-7544-267011
Email : contact[AT]juet.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in