2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

JRF After MBA

Hello sir, I am Lokesh. I am from Kolkata. Can I go for UGC National Eligibility test (NET) exam and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) after completing MBA program?
1st June 2016, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JRF After MBA

Yes, you can go for UGC National Eligibility test (NET) exam and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) after completing MBA program.

The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) for appointment of Lecturers in colleges and universities and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

NET is held twice a year in objective in the month of June and December in 94 subjects across 74 centres in the country.

The eligibility criteria for JRF exam is 55% or above marks in graduation with a UGC and Specially AIU recognized university and the Age Criteria is maximum 28 years of age. If you crossed the 28 years of age then you cannot fill this form.

If you will pass the JRF examination then you can eligible for PhD and Lecturer post in any university.
You can go for PhD programme as well as the Lecturer post in any university in India.

For General candidates, the examination fee is Rs. 450 and for OBC candidate the fees is Rs 225 and for SC/ST candidates the fee is Rs 110.

Syllabus:

PAPER-Il & PAPER-III (A) (Core Group)

Unit-I

Managerial Economics-Demand Analysis
Production Function
Cost-output relations
Market structures
Pricing theories
Advertising
Macro -economics
National Income concepts
Infrastructure-Management and Policy
Business Environment
Capital Budgeting

UGC NET MBA syllabus

For more, you can refer to the attached file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC NET MBA syllabus.pdf (856.5 KB, 115 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in