2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th June 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Jpmorgan Chase Bank Deposit Agreement

I am going to open a bank account in the JP Morgan Chase bank and want to know in detail about the Deposit Account Agreement of this bank. Can you please provide me details about this agreement and also provide me Deposit Account Agreement guide in PDF format?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jpmorgan Chase Bank Car Loans
Jpmorgan Chase Bank US
Jpmorgan Chase Bank Direct Deposit Routing Number
JPMorgan Chase Bank MD
JPMORGAN Chase Bank Shelton CT
Jpmorgan Chase Bank PA
JPMORGAN Chase Bank HK
Jpmorgan Chase Bank Jacksonville FL
Jpmorgan Chase Bank Memphis TN
Jpmorgan Chase Bank Chase Custom Finance
JPMORGAN Chase Bank in Md
Chase Home Finance LLC And Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na
JM Jpmorgan Chase Bank
Jpmorgan Chase Bank OKC
Jpmorgan Chase Bank WV
JPMORGAN Chase Bank HR
Jpmorgan chase bank auto
ABA Jpmorgan Chase Bank
Jpmorgan Chase Bank PLC
Where is Jpmorgan Chase Bank
18th November 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jpmorgan Chase Bank Deposit Agreement

Hello sir I want to know about Jpmorgan Chase Bank Deposit Agreement so here can you please give me its details?
18th November 2015, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jpmorgan Chase Bank Deposit Agreement

Hey as The Bank of New York, in its capacity as trustee of the Euro Currency Trust, a trust formed under New York law (the “Customer” or “Trust”) and the London Branch of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (the “Bank”) undertake to comply with and be bound by the following Global Account Terms of this Deposit Account Agreement

Here I am giving some terms which used in the deposit agreement

Direct deposits; notice of electronic deposits

Jpmorgan Chase Bank encourage you to use direct deposit whenever possible so your money can’t be stolen or lost in the mail.

When Jpmorgan Chase Bank receive an electronic deposit for your account, the only notice you will receive is on your next account statement.

You may use online banking or Account Alerts or call us to confirm that we have received an ACH or wire transfer deposit.

If the bank that sent an electronic deposit notifies us that it was sent by mistake, or was intended for another customer or account, we may deduct the amount of the deposit from your account without investigating.

Endorsements

An “endorsement” is a signature, stamp, or other mark made on a check to transfer the check to another person.

If any check deposited to your account doesn’t have your endorsement, Jpmorgan Chase Bank may endorse it for you, or treat the check as if we had endorsed it. Either way, the effect will be the same – as if you had endorsed the check.

Also, any check deposited to your account that appears to contain your stamped or facsimile endorsement will be treated as if you had actually endorsed it.

Additional Banking Services and Fees for Personal Accounts Deposit AccountAgreement

Here I am attaching PDF for Jpmorgan Chase Bank Deposit Agreement;

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in