2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th August 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: JPH Publication BPUT

I want to know the Engineering Books of JPH Publication for Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) so can you tell me?
10th August 2018, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JPH Publication BPUT

I am telling you the Engineering Books of JPH Publication for Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)

JPH Publication BPUT Books

Analog Electronic circuit
₹ 195.00

This is Analog Electronic circuit JPH guidebook for BPUT University Odisha.

Applied Mathematics-I
₹ 135.00

Applied Mathematics 1 is for BTech student who is in the first-semester BPUT this JPH has a chapter wise solution which contains a maximum question which has been asked in last 10 years BPUT.

This is an Applied Mathematics 1 book for a student who is reading in BPUT first semester. This book is published by JPH that are there Publication housing Cutta, where you will get each and every module, e solved which also include a chapter wise solution.

Applied Mathematics-Part-1
₹ 225.00

Applied Mathematics 1 is for BTech student who is in the first-semester BPUT this JPH has a chapter wise solution which contains a maximum question which has been asked in last 10 years BPUT.

This is an Applied Mathematics 1 book for a student who is studing in BPUT first semester. This book is published by Alok Publications, where you will get each and every module, solved which also include a chapter wise solution.

Basics of Civil Engineering
₹ 135.00

Civil engineering book his photos who love making a new concept to solve each and every problem. This JPH has a solution which contains the basic knowledge about civil engineers how they are doing such a big thing in pen and paper.

Basic of civil engineering is a book which talks about all concept of a civil engineer and what he should know. Content a good structure which is solved in such a way that you will be helpful to know each and every concept. The solution contains last few years solved papers which have come in Deputy and also has model wise summary question and answer that is important and may come in BPUT.

Concrete-Technology-JPH-guide
₹ 135.00

Contact-

+91-977-631-9050
bukbuy.info@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in