2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd April 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: Journal Published By IIM Ahmedabad

Can you tell me where on the official website of IIMA (Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad) will I get information about latest Journals published?
23rd April 2018, 08:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Journal Published By IIM Ahmedabad

To get information about latest Journals published on the official website of IIMA (Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Indian Institute of Management

Click to Research Centres under Areas & Centres on the top of the home page

Click to Centre for Management of Health Services (CMHS)

Click to Journal Publications

On the new page, you will get the list of Journals

That page will look like this:

Some Journals available on the Page

Chandwani, R., De, R., Dwivedi, Y. K. (2017): "Telemedicine for low-resource settings: Exploring the generative mechanisms:" Accepted for publication in Technological Forecasting & Social Change.

Chandwani R., Hentschel, J., Sherugar, S., Zhou, R., Kameswaran, V, & Kumar, N. (2017): "Rice Today, Roti Tomorrow: Diets and Diabetes in Urban Indian Households" Proceedings of the 2017 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. (pp 4069-4081) doi.org/10.1145/3025453.3025656 ACM

Chandwani, R., De, R., (2016): " Doctor-patient interaction in telemedicine: Logic of choice and logic of care perspectives." Information Systems Frontiers, 19(4), 955-968.

Chandwani R. and Kulkarni V. (2016) : "Who's the Doctor?: Physicians' Perception of Internet Informed Patients in India" Proceedings of the 2016 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (pp. 3091-3102). ACM.

Deodhar, S. (2016) : "Orphan Food? Nay, Future of Food! Understanding the Pulse of the Indian Market" Indian Food Industry, Vol 35 (2), Mar-Apr, pp. 19-24.

Chandwani, R., Dwivedi, Y. K. (2015): "Telemedicine in India: current state, challenges and opportunities." Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy, 9(4), 393-400.

Chandwani, R., Modi, K. D., Ahmed, I., & Kumar, K. H (2015) : "Discordance between lipid markers used for predicting cardiovascular risk in patients with type 2 diabetes." Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews.

Chandwani, R., Modi, K. D., Kumar, K. H., Ahmed, I., & Senthil, T. (2015): Use of telemedicine in remote screening for retinopathy in type 2 diabetes. Apollo Medicine, 12(4), 260-263.

Chandwani, R., Modi, K. D., Ahmed, M. I., & Kumar, K. H. (2015) : "Prevalence of vitamin D deficiency across the spectrum of glucose intolerance". Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders, 14(1), 1-4.

Chandwani, R. (2015) : HR systems for scaling up of social enterprises: Case studies of affordable healthcare organizations. NHRD Network Journal, Vol 8, Issue 2: 67-72.

Ramani KV (Co-author) (2015) : Using "Appreciative Enquiry" in India to improve infection control practices in maternity care: A qualitative study; Global Health Action; Vol 8; 26693; 2015

Chandwani, R., Srinivasan, V. (2014) : HRM innovations in rapid growth contexts: the healthcare sector in India,. 1

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in