2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th August 2014, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Join Indian Army without NCC Certificate

Firstly i want to tell you that NCC certificate is not necessary to join in Indian Army.

After graduation you can join army through CDS exam which is conducted by UPSC.

Here are the CDS exam eligibility criteria:

Age Limit:

For Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy: Unmarried male applicants born not earlier or later than date specified under current notification by UPSC.

For Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men):
Male aspirants (Married or Unmarried) born not earlier or later than date range provided in notification

Educational Qualification:
For IMA and OTA:
The aspirants should possess graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.

For INA:
The aspirants must have a degree in Engineering.

For Air Force Academy:
The aspirants should have passed 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics and having a degree from a recognized university or bachelor’s degree in engineering / technology.

Paper Pattern:

The candidates who want to join the Indian Army need to pass the following 3 papers:

English:
This paper is designed for checking your knowledge in English Grammar and vocabulary as well as other necessary aspects.
This paper contains 100 marks and the duration of the paper is 2 hours.

General Knowledge:
This paper is also contains 100 marks and 2 hours duration.
The aspirants should aware about the current affairs at national and international levels. History of India and Geographical indications should be known by the aspirants for answering the multi optional questions without any particular knowledge of these aspects.

Elementary Mathematics:
Elementary mathematics includes various fields.
The applicants need to be well in calculations and giving quick answers to pass this paper.
This paper also 0f 100 marks and 2 hours time duration.
11th September 2015, 04:47 PM
kush.chaoudary@yahoo.com

Re: Join Indian Army without NCC Certificate

i have to join indian army as an officer i dont have ncc certificate i complete my graduation in b.com
please guide me how can i join

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in