2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th January 2017, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Join Indian Army TES Notification

As you want to know details of Indian Army, 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme here I will get details for you.

ELIGIBILITY:
(a) Nationality:
A candidate must either be :
(i) A citizen of India
(ii) A subject of Bhutan
(iii) A subject of Nepal
(iv) a Tibetan refugee

Age Limit:
A candidate must not be below minimum 16½ years and above maximum 19½ years

Educational Qualification:
Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.

Training
Total training will be 5 years, Details are as under:
(a) Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).

(b) Technical Training: (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.

(c) Award of Degree: The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training as given out in Para 6 (a) and (b) above.

No ante date seniority will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree.

In case they fail to qualify in the following year examination, the same will result in loss of seniority to them and they will forfeit seniority to the extent of delay in passing Engineering degree examination.

If they fail to qualify even within three years of their commissioning, their commission will be terminated.

Cost of training
The entire cost of training including books and reading material is borne by the Army. Cadets are also provided with free accommodation and messing.

In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs. 8135/- per week (or as notified from time to time) for the period of his stay at the Officer Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.

For full information please have a look on file

Address:-
Indian Army
Room No B-30, ADG PI
South Block
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
New Delhi- 110011
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian Army, 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme.pdf (421.1 KB, 316 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in