2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th June 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: Johns Hopkins University South Asian Studies

I am planning to apply for Johns Hopkins University South Asia Studies Program and searching for details related o this program. Will you provide me South Asia Studies Minor Requirements and General Minor Requirements so that I can plan to apply for this also provide contacts?
19th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Johns Hopkins University South Asian Studies

The Johns Hopkins University South Asia Studies Program provides students with a strong historical and theoretical foundation to understand the array of complex political, economic, and security issues in this dynamic region. Interdisciplinary course offerings focus on individual countries including India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan

South Asia Studies Minor Requirements:

3 South Asia Studies courses (12 credits) including:
SA.790.820 Comparative Political and Economic Development in South Asia
2 additional South Asia Studies courses (8 credits), of which at least 1 must have a South Asia Studies prefix SA.790.XXX.

General Minor Requirements:

MA students may pursue an optional minor in a policy or regional program. A student cannot pursue a minor in General IR or International Economics, but can pursue a Specialization in International Economics

A student can have only one minor and can declare a minor at any time prior to graduation.
Students do not receive bidding priority for a minor.

All minors require three courses. Some minors require a specific course(s) and/or language proficiency.

A student may use a maximum of one applicable cross-listed course (4 credits) toward both a minor AND concentration requirements. In the IR or Asia concentrations, the cross-listed course must be from the primary concentration area and not from the 2 additional required courses in the other IR or Asia areas.

Hopkins-Nanjing Center
Nanjing University
162 Shanghai Road
Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China 210008
People's Republic of China
+1.202.663.5800
+86.25.8359.2436

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in