2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th June 2015, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jodhpur National University MBA Finance Syllabus MCA From Jodhpur National Univer

Jodhpur National University was established in the year 2008. It is located at Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India .

MBA Finance Syllabus
Investment management and security analysis
Management of financial institutions
Financial derivatives
Portfolio management
International financial management
Finance for strategic decisions

Course Content
Segment I
Concept and objectives of savings and Investments. Investment avenues. The Organization and Mechanics of Indian Security Markets. Functions of an Organized Security Markets, Types of Security Markets and their functions-Stock exchanges, OTCEI and Depository. Capital Market – Primary & Secondary Market.

Segment II
Role of SEBI. Listing requirements. IPO and Secondary Markets. Trading Mechanism: Online Trading,Settlement period, Risk Management system, Mark to market margin and intraday limit, Circuit breaker.
OTCEI.

Segment III
Security Analysis - Fundamental and Technical Analysis. Yield on securities. Security Return and
Valuation. Factors affecting Security Prices. Introduction to Portfolio Management. Introduction toderivatives. Forward, Futures and Option.

Suggested Readings
1. Kevin S.: Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Prentice Hall of India.
2. Chandra Prasanna : Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management, Tata McGraw Hill.
3. Avadhani V. A.: Investment Management, Himalaya Publishing House.
4. Fischer and Jordan: Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Pearson Education.

Contact Details:
Jodhpur National University
A-301, Anchal Complex, Residency Rd, Sardarpura, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003
0291 262 3550
22nd December 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jodhpur National University MBA Finance Syllabus MCA From Jodhpur National Univer

Hello Buddy , I Need to MBA Finance Programme Syllabus of Jodhpur National University ,Will you please provide me Information for Same ?
22nd December 2015, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Friend as you said you want to Get MBA Finance Programme Syllabus Here I am Sharing Few Steps to Download your MBA Finance Syllabus :

Go to the Official Website of Jodhpur National University

On home page When you will Go on Admission Link Which is Given on Top

Then a new Section Will Open in Just below

In this Section Click on Syllabus Option

Then you will move on next page

From this page you Need to Select your Management Faculty Name & new section will open

Here Click on MBA Subject Link then you will Download Syllabus as a Pdf file

For your help ,Here I am attaching pdf file Which having Complete MBA Programme Syllabus of Jodhpur National University :

Jodhpur National University MBA Finance Syllabus

Contact No :
0291 262 3550

Address :

Jodhpur National University City Office
A-301, Anchal Complex, Residency Road, Jodhpur
Beside Sankalp Restaurant
Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jodhpur National University MBA Finance Syllabus.pdf (446.6 KB, 73 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in