2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th August 2012, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jobs Ultratech cement

The Ultratech cement does not publish any recruitment notification. So I am providing you the contact details of Ultratech cement.

Contact details:
"B" Wing, 2nd floor, Ahura Centre, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East),
Mumbai 400 093, India
Tel: 91-22-66917800;
Fax: 91-22-66928109
Toll Free Number: 18004252525
27th November 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know last date for applying for the post of CCR Operator in Reddipalayam Cement Works so here can you give me details ?
27th November 2015, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as UltraTech Cement's success is a highly motivated and dynamic team comprising of 13,155 employees that's spread across 5 countries and is constantly growing.

As per my idea last date for applying was over and Here I am giving you details :-

Requisition Title:Staff – Process (CCR Operator

Schedule:Full-time

Primary Location:India-Tamil Nadu-Ariyalur

Organization:Reddipalayam Cement Works

Introduction about the Business

A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities.

The Group operates in 36 countries Australia Austria Bangladesh Brazil Canada China Egypt France Germany Hungary India Indonesia Italy Ivory Coast Japan Korea Laos Luxembourg Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Poland Russia Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tanzania Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA and Vietnam.UltraTech Cement Limited has an annual capacity of 52 million tonnes.

It manufactures and markets Ordinary Portland Cement Portland Blast Furnace Slag Cement and Portland Pozzalana Cement.

It also manufactures ready mix concrete RMC. The company has 11 integrated plants one white cement plant one clinkerisation plant in UAE 15 grinding units 11 in India UltraTech Cement is the countrys largest exporter of cement clinker.

The export markets span countries around the Indian Ocean Africa Europe and the Middle East.2 in UAE one in Bahrain and Bangladesh each and and five terminals four in India and one in Sri Lanka.UltraTech Cement is the countrys largest exporter of cement clinker.

The export markets span countries around the Indian Ocean Africa Europe and the Middle East.

Description

Entire plant operation (Kiln, Vertical Raw Mill, Vertical Coal Mill, Ball Mill with Roller Press) from central control room. Analyze various process inputs and parameters like power, fuel etc. for cost reduction and cost effective plant operation.

Coordinating with service departments for smooth operation of the plant.

Refractory supervision.

Implementation of all record and data upload in SAP.

Awareness of safety and ABG Excellence (WCM) standards

Qualifications

B.Sc / M.Sc /Diploma - (Chemical) Mandatory Skills CCR Control systems and interlocks Indian Rupee (INR)

Experience Level

6 - 10 Years

Last Date of Application is 20/11/2015,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in