2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th August 2015, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jobs in Mahatma Gandhi University

As you want to get the details of latest vacancies in Mahatma Gandhi University so here is the information of the same for you:

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the details of latest vacancies in Mahatma Gandhi University:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the top side of the page you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Vacancies”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the details of latest vacancies in Mahatma Gandhi University

As on 5 August 2015 there is only one vacancy in Mahatma Gandhi University and here are the details of that:

A walk-in-interview will be conducted on 06.08.2015 for the post of Lecturer on contract in IT Department of University College of Engineering, Thodupuzha, a Self Financing Institution under direct control of Mahatma Gandhi University

Qualification:
Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech in relevant branch with first class or equivalent either in B. Tech/BE or M. Tech/ME.

Age Limit:

Candidates must not have crossed the age of 67 years

Contact Details:
Mahatma Gandhi University
Priyadarsini Hills P.O
Kottayam,
Kerala 686560
India

[MAP]Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam Kerala[/MAP]
29th December 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to apply in the Mahatma Gandhi university for the job will you please provide me the details of the job vacancies in the Mahatma Gandhi University?
29th December 2015, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the jobs in the Mahatma Gandhi university let me tell you that As per my knowledge at present there are no job vacancies in the Mahatma Gandhi university at present when it has I inform you or you may get the details by visiting the official site of the mahatma Gandhi university

the page may look as follow:
mahatma Gandhi university

there you may see the link of the vacancies on the left corner of the page Click on that it may redirected you to the page there you may found the details of the job vacancies when the Mahatma Gandhi university has for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Mahtam Gandhi university vacancies

for nay query you may contact to the Mahtma Gandhi university the contact detaisl are given below:

contact details :
the Mahtma Gandhi university
Muttom, Thodupuzha, Idukki, Kerala 685587
04862 256 222

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in