2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th July 2015, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jobs at Guru Nanak Dev University

Department of Microbiology, GNDU, Amristar has issued recruitment notification for the JRF vacancies in the DBT sponsored project “Bioremediation of E-waste for precious metal recovery and removal of PBDE’s”.

Vacancy Details:

Name of the Posts: Junior Research Fellow

Total No.of Posts: 01

Educational Qualification:

Candidates must have done M.Sc (Fermentation & Microbial Technology) / M.Sc (Microbiology)with at 55% marks and NET/ NET(LS).

Selection Process:

Applicants get selected based on interview.

As last date to apply is over , please try next year .
Important Dates :

Last Date for Submission of Application was : 03-07-2015.

Guru Nanak Dev University vacancy details

23rd December 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me where on the official website of GNDU (Guru Nanak Dev University) will I get information about new job openings as I want to apply for it as per my job profile?
23rd December 2019, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

To get information about new job openings on the official website of GNDU (Guru Nanak Dev University) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of GNDU (Guru Nanak Dev University)

Under Advertisements on the right of the home page, you will get the job openings

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Applications are invited for technical / Secretarial assistance in the Department of Botanical and Environmental Sciences under the UGC DRS-SAP Programme

Online applications are invited for various Teaching & Non-Teaching posts in the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. Online registration of application for these posts will start w.e.f. 14.12.2019 and end on 28.12.2019. Last Date for submitting Hard Copy of the Online submitted application is 03.01.2020

Applications are invited for the post of 1-RA in the CSIR project in the Department of Biotechnology.

Admission Notice for UGC (NET) classes at A.I.S. Centre of Preparation for Competetive Examinations (AISCCE).

Applications are invited from eligible candidates for position of Helper/Field Worker in the Department of Food Science and Technology.

Applications are invited from eligible candidates for position of Project Fellows in various thematic areas funded under the Component 4 of RUSA 2.0 scheme.

Applications are invited for the post of JRFS (2) and RA (1) in DBT sponsored project in the Department of Microbiology.

Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant in the CSIR project in the Department of Biotechnology.

Admission to Six Months Certificate Courses in Cutting & Tailoring, Beauty Culture, Web Designing, English Speaking and Communication Skills starts from 02-12-19. Admission to these courses is online. Last date for Online registartion is 27-12-2019. Last date for online form filling is 31-12-2019.

Applications are invited for one position of JRF/SRF in the CSIR funded major Research Project in the Department of Chemistry.

Applications are invited for the position of JRF/PA against one sanctioned position in the DST funded major research project in the Department of Chemistry.

Contact Detail:
Guru Nanak Dev University
Grand Trunk Road, Off NH 1,
Amritsar, Punjab-143005 India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in