2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th July 2015, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jobs in Gondwana University

No friend as on 9-7-2015, Gondwana University has not published any jobs but whenever it will publish it will come on Job opportunities section of its official website of Gondwana University….

Job opportunities section is available at the mid of the home page of Gondwana University….. Which look like this image?

Here I am giving you some other details about this university….

Gondwana University was founded in 27.09.2011, Governor of Maharashtra is the Chancellor of this university and Dr. Kirtiwardhan Dixit is the vice Chancellor and this university is approved by UGC….

Contact detail:
Gondwana University
MIDC Road Complex,
Gadchiroli, Maharashtra 442605

Map;
[MAP]Gondwana University Gadchiroli, Maharashtra[/MAP]

Affiliated colleges of Gondwana University:

Traditional Colleges
Sardar Patel Mahavidhyalaya (SP College), Chandrapur
Arts, Commerce & Science College, Tukum, Chandrapur.
N.H. College,Bramhapuri
Shivaji College, Gadchiroli
Anand NiketenCollege (ANC), Warora
Raje DharmRao Atram College, Aheri
Shivaji Arts College, Korpana
FES's Girls College,Chandrapur
Janata Mahavidyalaya,Chandrapur

Engineering Colleges
Government College Of Engineering, Chandrapur(GEC,Chanda)[1] (Before 2012, it belongs to RTM Nagpur University)
NamdeoRao Porreddiwar College of Engg.,Gadchiroli
BIT,Bamni Tq.-Ballarpur
R.C.E.R.T.Chandrapur
Shri Sai Engineering College,Bhadrawati

Law college
Shantaram Potdukhe (SP) Law College,Chandrapur

Management Colleges

Renaissance Institute of Management Studies,Datala, Navin Chandrapur
Institute of Management Science,Chandrapur

Pharmacy Colleges
Hi-Tech College of Pharmacy,Morwa, Chandrapur
30th November 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to get a job at Gondwana University. But I do not have information about it. So here can you provide me information about the job at Gondwana University?
30th November 2015, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

If you want to get information about the job at Gondwana University, then here I wanna tell you that, as on November 2015 no jobs are available, but here I am telling you about it as you want for a rough idea.

Name of Post
Total Vacancies

Professor
05 (One Post each for English, Sociology, History, Commerce, Math)

Associate Professor
10 (Two posts One Post each for English, Sociology, History, Commerce, Math)

Assistant Professor
20 (Four Posts each for English, Sociology, History, Commerce, Math)

Selection Process: Applicants are selected based on their performance in interview.

Educational Qualification & Experience:

Professor - Applicants should have Ph. D. in qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline with minimum 10 Years teaching experience.

Assistant Professor - Applicants should have 55% Marks of Master's Degree level in a relevant subject. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.

Associate Professor – Applicants should have post Graduate with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade with minimum 08 Years teaching experience.

Application Fee:
A non-refundable fee of Rs.1000/- for OPEN category applicants or Rs. 700/- for S.C., S.T., V.J. (A)/N.T. (B/C/D) & OBC categories applicants for the post of Assistant Professor.

Rs. 1500/- for OPEN category applicants or Rs. 1000/- for S.C., S.T., V.J. (A)/N.T. (B/C/D) & OBC categories applicants for the post of Professor and Associate Professor. No fee for P.H. applicants. The fee deposited in any branch of Bank of India through Bank Challan.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in