2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Jobs In GNDU Jalandhar

I want to apply for the job in the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar in this session so please tell me from where can I download the advertisements of the recruitment? Tell me is there any vacancy is available for any post in the Guru Nanak Dev University?
Similar Threads
Thread
GNDU Ladhewali Jalandhar
GNDU In Jalandhar
Various Jobs in Punjab Technical University at Jalandhar
Clerical Jobs in PTU Jalandhar
Latest Jobs In DAV University Jalandhar
JOBS In GNDU
GNDU RC Jalandhar Contact Number
GNDU Jalandhar Website
GNDU College Jalandhar
GNDU Distance Education In Jalandhar
Regional Campus GNDU Jalandhar
Jobs In PTU Jalandhar
GNDU Jalandhar Official Website
GNDU Jalandhar Ladowali Road
GNDU Evening College Jalandhar
GNDU Jalandhar Campus
GNDU University College Jalandhar
Jobs in Jalandhar Colleges
LPU Jalandhar Jobs
PIMS Jalandhar Jobs
22nd January 2020, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Re: Jobs In GNDU Jalandhar

Can you tell me where on the official website of GNDU (Guru Nanak Dev University) will I get information about latest job openings?
22nd January 2020, 08:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jobs In GNDU Jalandhar

To get information about latest job openings on the official website of GNDU (Guru Nanak Dev University) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Guru Nanak Dev University

Click to @Jobs on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Job Openings

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Online applications are invited for various Teaching & Non-Teaching posts in the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. Online registration of application for these posts will start w.e.f. 14.12.2019 and end on 28.12.2019. Last Date for submitting Hard Copy of the Online submitted application is 03.01.2020

Applications are invited from eligible candidates for position of Project Fellows in various thematic areas funded under the Component 4 of RUSA 2.0 scheme.

Online applications are invited for various Teaching & Non-Teaching posts in the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. Online registration of application for these posts will start w.e.f. 14.10.2019 and end on 04.11.2019. Last Date for submitting Hard Copy of the Online submitted application is 11.11.2019

Advertisement No.03/2019. List of the Short Listed Candidates and Interview Schedule for the post of Assistant Professor on Contract Basis in School of Education (SoE) under Pandit Madan Mohan Malvia National Mission for Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) Scheme , Centre For Prepration for Competitive Examination (GEOGRAPHY/ HISTORY) and Centre For Prepration Competitive Examination (ECONOMICS).

Advertisement No. 7/2019. The post of Assistant Professor in Cosmetology(Contract basis) for the session 2019-20 in Baba Namdev University College, Kishankot stands withdrawn

Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Post(s) of Assistant Professor in various Departments/Constituent Colleges of the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (on contractual basis) for the session 2019-20. Online registration process will start on 16.09.2019 and close on 19.09.2019

Contact Detail:
Guru Nanak Dev University
Scf 54, UT Market Grand Trunk Road,
Off NH 1, Amritsar, Punjab 143005
Phone: 0183 225 8809

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in