2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Jobs at GNDU

In Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar is there any latest recruitment for job , if yes than provide me the detail information regarding the name of post , total number of seats and what document require for the entry in Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar
Similar Threads
Thread
Jobs In GNDU Jalandhar
Jobs in GNDU University Amritsar
Gndu cde
Gndu ugc net
Bpt gndu
CSE Gndu
JOBS In GNDU
Gndu mba
Cut Off For GNDU
GNDU Jal
Clerical Jobs In GNDU
GNDU Jobs August
Gndu ba
Data Entry Operator Jobs In GNDU
Goc gndu
ECE in GNDU
Govt Jobs GNDU
Gndu ias
Gndu bsc it
GNDU Vs DAVIET GNDU Walk In Interview
19th November 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jobs at GNDU

I want to get a job at GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY. But I do not have information about the jobs. So here can you provide me information about the jobs at GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY?
19th November 2015, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jobs at GNDU

As per your request here I am telling you about the jobs at GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY.

As on November 2015 a job is available, so here I am telling you about it as you want.

Name & Total Posts: Junior Research Fellow (02- Vacancies)

Qualifications: The applicants should have M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with at least 55% marks and qualify in CSIR-NET/ UGC/ GATE from a recognized University.

Way to Apply: Candidates will need to send their duly completed application to the office of Professor Subodh Kumar, Department of Chemistry, Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (Pin Code 143 005) along with copies of eligibility.

Important Dates: The last date to accept the application form of the applicants is 08th Nov, 2015.

As on November 2015 some jobs are outdated, but here I am telling you about it as you want.

Closed Vacancies for Records

Name and Total Posts ; JRF (Junior Research Fellow) (01- Vacancy)

Eligibility Norms: Applicants should have M.TECH degree in Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Metallurgy, Industrial Engineering, Nanotechnology OR M.Sc. in Applied Physics, Material Science, Physics, Nano science and qualify in NET and Equivalent.

How to Apply: Applicants are responsible to submit their duly executed application form to the office of Doctor Harminder Singh, Principal Investigator, GNDU, Regional Campus, Jalandhar (Punjab – 144 007) together with attested copies of eligibility documents OR email to harminder10@gmail.com.

Important Dates:: The last date of receipt of completed application form was 27th Sept, 2015.

For more information, please contact;

Address;
GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY
Grand Trunk Rd, Off NH 1,
Amritsar, Punjab 143005
0183 225 8855

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in