2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Jobs GADVASU Ludhiana

Hi sir, I am Harmanpreet Singh. I am from Ludhiana. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the the jobs in Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU), Ludhiana. Can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
GADVASU Campus
GADVASU Result
Gadvasu bvsc
GADVASU University
Bvsc gadvasu
GADVASU counselling
GADVASU Prospectus-15
GADVASU Address
Ludhiana MBA jobs
Christian medical college Ludhiana Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences Ludhiana
GADVASU Online
Jobs in Ludhiana For MBA
Registrar GADVASU
Result of CET GADVASU
GADVASU Contact
Veterinary GADVASU
Gadvasu ldh
GADVASU Hospital
Pin Code Of GADVASU Ludhiana
Results of GADVASU
26th February 2016, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jobs GADVASU Ludhiana

As you have asked about the jobs in Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU), I have found following information
Walk in interview for the post of Research Assistant, School of Public Health, GADVASU, Ludhiana (Posted on:05 February 2016)

Vacancy Notice for the post of Senior Research Fellow, School of Animal Biotechnology, GADVASU, Ludhiana (Posted on:03 February 2016)

Walk in interview for the post of Veterinary Instructor(contarct basis), Dean , College of Veterinary Science, GADVASU, Ludhiana (Posted on:24 December 2015)

Walk in interview for the post of Veterinary Inspector, Dean , College of Veterinary Science, GADVASU, Ludhiana (Posted on:30 November 2015)

Advt. No. 03/2015 for posts of Veterinary Inspector of Dept. of Animal Husbandry, Punjab, Chandigarh (Posted on:15 November 2015)

Vacancy Notice for the post of Veterinary Instructor (Animal Sciences) on contract, College of Veterimary Science, GADVASU, Ludhiana (Posted on:29 September 2015)

Vacancy Notice for the post of Veterinary Instructor (Clinical Sciences) on contract, College of Veterimary Science, GADVASU, Ludhiana (Posted on:29 September 2015)

Vacancy Notice for the post of Three Veterinary Inspectors, Dean, College of Veterinary Science, GADVASU, Ludhiana (Posted on:26 September 2015)

Campus Placement Notice for fisheries graduates, Dean PGs, GADVASU, Ludhiana (Posted on:25 June 2015)

Vacancy Notice for the post of Tractor Driver on contract basis at KVK, Vill. Booh, Dit. Tarn Taran (Posted on:08 June 2015)

You can find info about it by following steps given below

GO to GADVASU website
Click on job Notice in right side, the page open look like

Here you will find the information about the jobs.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in