2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jobs in BSNL after B. Tech ECE

The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited recruits eligible candidates in the post of JTO (Junior Telecom Officer) and TTA (Telecom Technical Assistant) positions through online modes every year in the months of May-June.

About BSNL TTA & JTO Recruitment:

The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is one of the largest telecommunication service providers in India. The vacancies are announced for the following Telecom Circles of BSNL through an official notification on website of the BSNL:
Haryana Telecom Circle
Tamil Nadu Telecom Circle
Kerala Telecom Circle
Jammu & Kashmir Telecom Circle
Andhra Pradesh Telecom Circle
Himachal Pradesh Telecom Circle
Rajasthan Telecom Circle
Maharashtra Telecom Circle
Gujarat Telecom Circle
Uttarakhand Telecom Circle
Assam Telecom Circle
Uttar Pradesh (W) Telecom Circle
Jharkhand Telecom circle
Nagaland Telecom Circle
Andaman & Nicobar Telecom Circle
Karnataka Telecom Circle
Bihar Telecom Circles

Eligibility Conditions:

For the Post of TTA:

The candidates should have a 3 years Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline and a Masters Degree in Science from any recognized universities of India.

For the Post of JTO:
The candidates should have a degree in Engineering (B.E. / B. Tech.) in IT/ CSE/ ECS/ Mechanical) with a minimum of 50% marks.

Age Eligibility:

For the Post of TTA:
Between 18 and 27 years

For the Post of JTO:
Between 21 and 30 years

Exam Pattern:
The examination for the BSNL JTO & TTO posts is based on the objective type test which consists of multiple type questions.

There are basically three parts:
First Part comprises of the General Ability Test (20 marks)
Second Part comprises of General engineering (90 marks)
Third Part comprises of Specialization (90 marks)

Duration of the exam: 3 hours

Hiring Process:
The candidates are selected on the basis of written test which is followed by Interview and Medical Test.

Application Criteria:
The applications to all the BSNL recruitment exams can be done through online modes by filling an online application form as available on the official website of BSNL.

The candidates can fill the online application forms and send it along with all the necessary documents and attested photograph and Demand Draft to the specified official address.
14th December 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I Completed my Engineering in Electronic Engineering I wants to get a job in the BSNL please tell me on what post I may apply in BSNL ?
14th December 2015, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

As you wants to get a job in the BSNL let me tell you that you may apply for the post of the JTO in BSNL the Eligiblity criteria for this post is given below:

Eligibility Criteria :
A degree in Engineering (Electrical,Electronics,Civil) from a recognized university with 60 percentile marks.
Should be minimum 21 years of age as on the specified date and should not be more than 30 years on that specified date.
Final year candidate expecting their provisional certificates on a specified date can still apply.

Examination pattern :
Section 1 - Engineering (Electrical,Electronics,Civil) -50 questions
Section 2 - Engineering (Electrical,Electronics,Civil) -50 questions
Section 3 - General Ability Test - 20 questions

More information you may get from the official site of the BSNL career sehttp://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/about_us/hrd/jobs.htmlction here I am giving you the snapshot of that page .

BSNL recruitment

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in