2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th November 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

It jobs in aims

Hii Sir, I Completed my Graduation in IT And Wants to get the Job in AIIMS Will you Please provide me the Details of the Job vacancies of the AIIMS for the IT Graduates ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cg aims
PHD in NMR in AIMS
Tc-aims
Bds in aims
HLL Aims
Rajasthan AIMS
Ehs aims
Best DLP For AIMS
SBI Near AIMS
Dda aims
Aims mba
Eu aims imi
MBA Pak AIMS
GNM job in AIMS
IMS BHU Aims
Nursing at AIMS
Icmh aims
TC AIMS jobs
MDS in AIMS
Cs bal aims
16th November 2016, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: It jobs in aims

As you Asking for the Recruitment of the IT Graduates in AIIMS let me tell you that At present there Are No job opening for the IT Graduates in AIIMS At present the AIIMS has the job opening for the Following posts

AIIMS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 550
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse Grade II
1. UR: 279 Posts
2. OBC: 148 Posts
3. SC: 82 Posts
4. ST: 41 Posts

Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years as on 23-10-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH Candidates and relaxation details refer the notification.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board with Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for male nurses and Should be registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurses.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on examination, interview & verification of documents.

Date of Recruitment 23-10-2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in