2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd November 2014, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Job Scope for B.Com Visual Communication

B.Com Visual Communication or Bachelor of Commerce in Visual Communication is an undergraduate Mass Communication course.

Visual communication in division or entire relies on vision, and is first and foremost obtainable or spoken with two dimensional images, it includes: signs, typography, drawing, graphic design, illustration, color and electronic resources.

Course Advantage:
Degree holder can also be in the fields of television and film design, exhibition and display.

After completing the course you can get job as a design consultants, book and magazine publishers, multimedia and web design companies, advertising and publicity agents.

Job Limitation:
After get a B.Com degree in visual communication you become journalist who joins as a fresher can hope to earn up to Rs. 15,000 to begin with. Promotions and increase in salaries can be swift, depending on performance.

Job Types:
• Production Assistant
• Desktop Publisher
• Manager
• Digital Photographer
• Customer Service Executive (Web)
• Instructional Designer
• Media Marketing Executive
• Graphic Artist
23rd December 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to do BSc in Visual communication will you please provide me the Scope of the Course Bcom in Visual Communication ?
23rd December 2015, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the career scope of the Bcom in Visual communication let me tell you that you have some misconception As per my knowledge the Bcom is not offered in the Visual communication , As it is the Stream Specialization of the science so the BSc in Visual Communication is offered if you interested in that here I am giving you the details of the BSC in Visual Communication details :

B.Sc. Visual Communication or Bachelor of Science in Visual Communication is an undergraduate Mass Communication course. Visual communication is described as the conveyance of ideas and information in forms that can be read or looked upon.

Eligibility Criteria
:
The candidates should complete their 10+2 or its equivalent exam in Science stream with Electronic Media as one of the subjects.
The marks of admission for this course may vary from college to college.
In various colleges it conducts entrance exams plus interview and percentage of 12th class for the admission of students.

Career scope :
Graphic Artist
Desktop Publisher
Customer Service Executive (Web)
Digital Photographer
Manager
Instructional Designer
Production Assistant
Media Marketing Executive
13th May 2020, 01:50 PM

Visual communication industry is growing drastically with each passing year, opening avenues that never existed before. With a visual communication degree, you can easily get jobs as a graphic designer, animation designer, concept visualizer, brand designer and more. These jobs are a combination of creativity and understanding of the market.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in