2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st October 2014, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Job Scope after DOEACC O Level

You have completed your DOEACC O Level now you want to do job so you want to know about that where you can do job and about salary so I want to tell you that in every field salary depends on companies and its also depend on you and your work if you will give your best and well work then you can get well salary too.

Now I am giving you some companies where you can apply for job:

Railway Recruitment Board

CRIS

UPSC

Banking Services

ONGC

HAL

Concor

V.S.N.L.

NHPC

IDBI

Shipping Corporation Of India

Goverment Ministries
15th December 2016, 02:02 PM

Re: Job Scope after DOEACC O Level

DOEACC O' level course is government approved and sort of an higher secondary equivalent. You can apply this course wherever any college allows a higher secondary equivalent and you can thus enroll for the graduation course in that college. Now since 'O' level is a higher secondary degree equivalent, you cannot expect very high order jobs after passing out this course only. You can get front office jobs after this. But if you club this with the next level courses of DOEACC, that is, 'A' level or 'CCC' level or 'B' level, then you will get better technical jobs at muti-national companies. I think for all this the best institute will be NCA, NOIDA.
There are more scopes in S/w firms after O level course. but, for bright career u neeed to clear A' level also. So that u can got a good job in an industry.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in